PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Hogan RFA from Bills is in for a workout...

In Jerry Seinfeld voice "But I don't wanna Chris Hogan!"

Chris hogan visiting NE today.

Sounds like BB doesn't want to pay anyone. Can't blame him.

Hogan is the definition of a JAG

Last edited:
I wouldn't. He was a disaster last season without a Revis/Sherman on the other side of him. Let's just see what the draft holds and what Roberts has got. I really wish they didn't IR him as quickly as they did last season.

Disaster is right. Supposedly the worst corner in the league. Not sure why we'd want him.

Who the hell is Chris Hogan?

He's had 400-ish yards each of the last two years for Buffalo and runs a 4.5 40.

Sounds like a BB favorite ;)

Chris hogan visiting NE today.

Sounds like BB doesn't want to pay anyone. Can't blame him.

Stop taking that stance who exactly after Edleman and Amendola scares anybody??? I would love Kearse/Wallace or Sanu/Wallace the Patriots need too decent WR's via FA.

6.75 three cone for Hogan. What's not to like ;)

Edelman
Gronk
Hogan
Amendola

Rush 4. Single cover Hogan and Amendola. Double Gronk + Edelman.

I hope BB isn't serious with Hogan.

I wouldn't mind this guy if he comes cheap, is more depth, and isn't the only WR we sign. But this whole all white WRs thing is getting a little odd. :rolleyes:

Also our Bills acquisitions all flamed out recently that WR a few years back and that stiff Scott Chandler players from Bills Offense no thanks.:mad:

Who the hell is Chris Hogan?

He was moderately productive in Buffalo last season and apparently is a pretty good blocker. Had a good game against us in the second Bills game this year. He's got good size, 6'1" 220 lbs. Wasn't as productive as a Welker or Amendola prior to hitting free agency, but he's had around 40 catches the last couple years. Also a core special teams guy. Nickname is 7-Eleven because "he stays open."

I remember the Bruins management blaming seguin for the cup finals loss to Chicago (it was on a Behind the B episode). They felt that if he played better they would have won. Hard to pin that on a 19 year old kid. I think rask could have played a lot better to be honest with you.

Not sure you can blame Seguin for 80% of the Bruins shots on goal hitting the cross-bar or post. It was like a bad dream. That and allowing two goals in seventeen seconds in Game 6 when they had a lead at home. Just wasn't meant to be.

Edelman
Gronk
Hogan
Amendola

Rush 4. Single cover Hogan and Amendola. Double Gronk + Edelman.

I hope BB isn't serious with Hogan.

Oh give me a break.. Pats were on a record pace without an outside WR (LaFell missed 7 games ) before the injuries started happening..

He's only being tendered at about 1.6 ish million, so he would be a cheap in all likelihood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back