PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the Streater hype on this board.. Guy has 14 catches in the last 2 years and was a healthy inactive for all but 1 game this past season.

From all accounts, this was a Del Rio issue and not Streater..

Streater, Kearse, Matthews, Boldin - I'd be very happy with 2 of those

Or Josh Gordon
I would take Streater and Johnson.

The Jags on paper are looking pretty good.

Chiefs are appealing, as well they should. Especially since the Jesters got a slap on the wrist for doing significantly worse with Revis..
I'm sure The Comissioner will give their appeal a very careful consideration. #integrity!

I don't get the Streater hype on this board.. Guy has 14 catches in the last 2 years and was a healthy inactive for all but 1 game this past season.

I just see him as a cheap option with solid upside

Saints get flenner
Rap

Sorry didnt see someone posted that on here

$7.2 million a year for Fleener. If the Pats want a high-end #2 receiving tight end, then they're going to have to find one in the draft because that free agent market has gotten ridiculous.

From all accounts, this was a Del Rio issue and not Streater..

So what about his 9 catch 80 yard season in 2014.. Del Rio was still in Denver.

What is board favorite Housler up to?

This is why locking your own guys up long-term is great. A few years later you can look up and say "wow, we have Rob Gronkowski for only a marginal premium over Coby Fleener", etc.

Safety who led the NFL in picks a couple seasons ago. Came from the Browns.

Jags and Texans are telling Indy that they are playing to win the division, too.

HOUSTON (AP) — The Houston Texans have filled their biggest need, starting free agency with a splash by snagging Brock Osweiler from Denver.

Based on Elway's comments, sounds like Osweiler didn't want to be there. Benching him for Peyton probably cost them Osweiler.

This is why locking your own guys up long-term is great. A few years later you can look up and say "wow, we have Rob Gronkowski for only a marginal premium over Coby Fleener", etc.
Seattle was genius to lock up all there stars. Those guys would all get double now what they got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes