PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiiiit. I just really didn't want him to go to Baltimore.

Didn't he say he wanted good schools? The show The Wire taught me that the school system there is very broken.

LOL so I'm right on Weddle again... For the time being

They're paying him 26 million over four years though. Meh, no thanks to that anyways.

Didn't he say he wanted good schools? The show The Wire taught me that the school system there is very broken.

So the city and schools was clearly ********. Came down to $$ per usual.

LOL exactly, I was about to post this

“Opportunity was really the biggest thing that I wanted to have in the organization that I chose to be with,” Hicks said. “I wanted to have the opportunity to play and play a lot, and be a part of the team that has a legitimate chance to win.”

Hate to break it to you Akiem but Bears don't have a legitimate chance to win

He was probably just referring to winning a game.

For Weddle it must have come down to playing time and money. . Ravens aside from last year have been in the hunt nearly every single year and have won 2 SBs since 2000... so it's not an awful choice, other than the fact that it's the *%!$ing Ravens!

“Opportunity was really the biggest thing that I wanted to have in the organization that I chose to be with,” Hicks said. “I wanted to have the opportunity to play and play a lot, and be a part of the team that has a legitimate chance to win.”

Hate to break it to you Akiem but Bears don't have a legitimate chance to win
I never buy a word of any of that nonsense. Bears paid the most and that is why he is going.

Shiiiit. I just really didn't want him to go to Baltimore.

kD4XPFn.gif

Fat face has the numbers...

Make a list that includes every good thing about Baltimore. I have 23 seconds to spare so we will need to find a way to amuse ourselves for the remainder after we are done.

So the city and schools was clearly ********. Came down to $$ per usual.

It was 40% accurate. The level of deal mattered, and he DID respond Monday.

Eh, Weddle wasn't a high area of need anyways. Would have been awesome though. McCourty-Chung-Harmon is a great trio and I think people will be surprised by Richards. He has the smarts to get it done. Should use most of that remaining cap on extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST