PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't hurt to have 2 of the best safeties in the league if that's what it'll take to stop Pittsburgh's offense and another miracle catch in the SuperBowl

This is all so stupid lol. Weddle has played it very close to the vest, I wouldn't believe any random people saying "looks like..." until it's confirmed. I will believe he is visiting with the Pats though.

This is all so stupid lol. Weddle has played it very close to the vest, I wouldn't believe any random people saying "looks like..." until it's confirmed. I will believe he is visiting with the Pats though.

Oh come on. Let us have SOME fun. This free agency has been so boring.

Personally, I'm just waiting for Erika Leigh to jump in and make a confirmation. Only then will I believe.

Oh come on. Let us have SOME fun. This free agency has been so boring.
It's fun to speculate on but just trying to remind everyone not to get their hopes up too high, lest they kill themselves on the fall back down.

Report was Weddle's market was at around $5m per.. BB gave 34 year old Shaun Ellis $5m for a year

If it's 5 per they should jump all over it. What a screwy market when a part, timer like Hicks gets the same money as a top safety like Weddle.

I am not big on signing him cause it is not a need but if he really only wants 5M then do it.

Only thing is I wonder if Ed Bouchette's tweet was based on something he heard from his sources with the squealers..

My sources expect Weddle to sign with the Knicks by the end of the day.

Ruben Randle visiting Rams

If Bouchette based his tweet of some hack twitter account....

Sounds like BB really wanted him back

That might not end of as a bad deal for the Bears. I was expecting it to be worse like 7-8 range. Hope he does well, seems like a nice guy.

Maybe he's in Foxborough to see Patriot Place? Bob probably offered him discounted tickets when he declined the visit. Well maybe not discounted, a two for one deal maybe...

If Bouchette based his tweet of some hack twitter account....

Looks like it. He tweeted it shortly after @NFLDraftInsider's tweet.

People got their hopes up for nothing. There has yet to be a legitimate source linking Weddle to NE.

Oh come on the least Curran could have done is say there has been no interest by the Pats in Weddle.

Sounds like BB really wanted him back

That might not end of as a bad deal for the Bears. I was expecting it to be worse like 7-8 range. Hope he does well, seems like a nice guy.

But but Captain Troll said BB was sleeping at the wheel on the Hicks situation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes