PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegedly he wants to go to a playoff-caliber team. Which probably means he'll end up signing with the Browns :rolleyes:

Howie might be on the phone real quick if Chris decided to go to the Browns over the Pats or a legit contender

If kap gets traded to browns i hope browns dont give the niners josh gordon in return

Might be a good reclamation project but the team would have a lot of DEs
Mentioned that when he got cut and was torched. If he comes here it will be "we always wanted him".

Talked in great length about how he sets the edge better in his first six years he played every game and even now after a year and a half of recovering from injury, percentage wise, he has played more than Jones.

Jones is younger and quicker, but Long is not a bad piece. I think that he might be the piece that gets Jones traded.

Think Richard Seymour. Seymour was a stud still when we traded him. We could not afford him. So we traded him a year early. Same as Jones. Can't afford to sign all 4 of our core "D" guys. Think $15mm to start. Now $17mm (Thanks Giants!) Long is maybe 40% of that. Plus we get back some wampum in trade. Just a thought.
DW Toys

Mentioned that when he got cut and was torched. If he comes here it will be "we always wanted him".

Talked in great length about how he sets the edge better in his first six years he played every game and even now after a year and a half of recovering from injury, percentage wise, he has played more than Jones.

Jones is younger and quicker, but Long is not a bad piece. I think that he might be the piece that gets Jones traded.

Think Richard Seymour. Seymour was a stud still when we traded him. We could not afford him. So we traded him a year early. Same as Jones. Can't afford to sign all 4 of our core "D" guys. Think $15mm to start. Now $17mm (Thanks Giants!) Long is maybe 40% of that. Plus we get back some wampum in trade. Just a thought.
DW Toys
What happened to Chris Long these past two years? Numbers big time fell off.

What happened to Chris Long these past two years? Numbers big time fell off.
Injured most of 2014 and part of 2015. Now recovered. Long (30) still 2 years younger than our other starting DE Ninkovich(32).
DW Toys

Does that Mean Hicks is back if not the d just got beefed up in Chicago.
Its going to suck to cover all those beasts in NYJ.
They cant Have Streater too!
Lol

edit: Fake Twitter..

Last edited:
So...

Bring in Chris Long
Trade C. Jones and JAG to the Browns for Gordon and the Browns' 2nd round pick
Hire 'handler' for Gordon
Sign Hoyer once he gets cut by the Texans

Focus rest of offseason on TE, OL, LB, CB and depth

Call caterers re: 2016-2017 Patriots Super Bowl ring ceremony.

star-trek-make-it-so-450x270.jpg

So...

Bring in Chris Long
Trade C. Jones and JAG to the Browns for Gordon and the Browns' 2nd round pick
Hire 'handler' for Gordon
Sign Hoyer once he gets cut by the Texans

Focus rest of offseason on TE, OL, LB, CB and depth

Call caterers re: 2016-2017 Patriots Super Bowl ring ceremony.

star-trek-make-it-so-450x270.jpg
Good Post,
DW Toys

That Jets defense sure looks like crap on paper.

They lost a top 3 NT and a top 3 DE in the league. Revis will continue to crumble as well.

Beware the fake Twitter account reporting bogus Muhammad Wilkerson trades in my name. Kthanksbye.

Fake Twitter accounts are wrecking havoc.

Can't believe people are still falling for imposters.

Fake Twitter accounts are wrecking havoc.

Can't believe people are still falling for imposters.

Twitter's to blame for a lot of that. They've played so many games with accounts that nothing they do is trustworthy anymore.

I look forward to Twitter joining MySpace on the ash heap of the internet, and I hope Facebook does the same.

the jets put all of their eggs in the revis basket, now he's on the decline

hoodie strikes once again!!:D

the jets put all of their eggs in the revis basket, now he's on the decline

They also are walking on egg shells with Marshall... It's not a matter of if with him, it's a matter of when he'll be a locker room problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes