PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round: Ravens at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Brady make QB sneaks seems so smooth, easy? Every other game it seems that the QB has to fight tooth/nail to get that yard. Brady slithers underneath the entire line over and over again.

I've often wondered that myself. Why does he get those so easy?

Suggs is so goddamn overrated. All the announcers are on his jock because he beat a guy who shouldn't be in the league. The play before that, he was what setup that reverse so well. He got embarrassingly fooled.

damn dude lol

Suggs is the best player on that team

Its looking like this game will come down to who gets the ball last.

damn dude lol

Suggs is the best player on that team

Haloti Ngata and Ed Reed are the best at their respective positions in the league. Suggs isn't in the top five at his.

Suggs is so goddamn overrated. All the announcers are on his jock because he beat a guy who shouldn't be in the league. The play before that, he was what setup that reverse so well. He got embarrassingly fooled.

Disagree with that dude. He is damn good. Strong and quick for his size. If he was a Pat you would love him and hardly call him overrated.

Steelers are dying on the field. Looking good

Harrison is still tired from his Super Bowl run two years ago.

So, uh, now that the Steelers are playing better .. do we want the Ravens to win? :mad: Guess that's the paradox of these games; we want the team that plays worst to win!

Edit: Just saw Vector Prime's post above and have to agree. Steelers are the most likely team to come out of this beaten, so ... go, um, Steelers.

Last edited:
inspite of have 3 good receivers and a RB, the baltimore offense never looks like it has an identity.always confused what they are trying to do.

is dierdorff blind? He wasnt moving is right arm...he hurt his right shoulder not left..god this guy is tough to listen to

"he just hit the ground hard"

Last edited:
Flacco is pretty terrible out there. Why didn't he throw it away?

I don't like Suggs, but he has played well this game.
I wouldn't put him in the top 10 as a OLB/DE and not in the top 5 as a 3-4 OLB.

So, uh, now that the Steelers are playing better .. do we want the Ravens to win? :mad: Guess that's the paradox of these games; we want the team that plays worst to win!

well...first we got to win tommorow. secondly no two games are same. these teams know each other very well..so cant take much from it

Steelers aren't playing better. The Ravens are melting down in an epic way. Flacco looks lost out there. I would take the Steelers at this point. Their O line is hurt, maybe beyond hurt on their 3rd string LT, and now Harrison dinged too.

Flacco is pretty terrible out there. Why didn't he throw it away?
I'm not sure he was aware of where the pressure was coming from. For all he knew, there could have been a steeler right behind him ready to hit the ball away when he pulled his arm back.

Fox is going to be pissed that this flag-fest is going to wipe out their pre-game show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents