PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.com Poll Heavily Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know alot of the talking heads are saying the Jags will beat the Patriots, and I know several articles have been posted suggesting the Jags are built to beat the Patriots.

However, I was still a bit surprised by the poll on NFL.com. It's simply a poll asking who will with the game. http://www.nfl.com/

As I type this over 70,000 people voted, and it's overwhemingly JAGUARS.

It's 55% saying the Jags will win, 44% for the Patriots. Not sure what happened to the other 1%.

I for one, LOVE this. The team hasn't lost a game through the entire season, and yet so many are sure the Jags will beat them?

The Patriots love this kind of dissing. Always have. I think the Pats will roll!!!

You don't understand what's going on. The Poll should be reworded "Who do you WANT to win". You should know by now that everyone outside of New England wants to see the Patriots lose. That poll obviously reflects that notion. If you were to ask someone who wins at the cost of their first born and I'd bet nearly 90+% would pick the Patriots.

4) Which quarterback would you rather have on a potential game-winning drive?

89.0% Tom Brady
11.0% David Garrard

These might the stupidest 11% I've ever seen.

May be you're right. That's it. If who you are rooting for, I would expect 80-20 in Jags' favor.

Me too. But if half answer it who do you want to win, and half answer it who do you think will win. You get the current results.

Me too. But if half answer it who do you want to win, and half answer it who do you think will win. You get the current results.

So you are saying that 50% of the population can't effin read (Insert John Kerry joke here). Wow. I seriously hope that is just the Florida voters. If not then this country is going down the ****ter. Fast.

they 'hope' Jax will win...

So you are saying that 50% of the population can't effin read (Insert John Kerry joke here). Wow. I seriously hope that is just the Florida voters. If not then this country is going down the ****ter. Fast.

They can read. You telling me that their aren't any fans that just vote their heart instead of their head.

If we did a poll who is the best safety in the AFC

James Sanders or Bob Sanders. On this board James would win.

They can read. You telling me that their aren't any fans that just vote their heart instead of their head.

If we did a poll who is the best safety in the AFC

James Sanders or Bob Sanders. On this board James would win.
I bet Bob would still win on this site.

I have hear is several times on ESPN in fact a former NFL player said the Jags would win on ESPN and the midia Just is prayign fro the Pats to lose so they cna stop dealing with the perfection angle after destroying them for spygate

I know alot of the talking heads are saying the Jags will beat the Patriots, and I know several articles have been posted suggesting the Jags are built to beat the Patriots.

However, I was still a bit surprised by the poll on NFL.com. It's simply a poll asking who will with the game. http://www.nfl.com/

It's 55% saying the Jags will win, 44% for the Patriots. Not sure what happened to the other 1%.

I for one, LOVE this. The team hasn't lost a game through the entire season, and yet so many are sure the Jags will beat them?

The Patriots love this kind of dissing. Always have. I think the Pats will roll!!!

I think its just more "wishful thinking' on most of them that voted for the Jags, I don't see the Jags even coming close in this game.

Why are the online voting habits of 70k people something that is threadworthy?

These people are voting for what they want to happen but regardless none of it matters.

As Sariana points out,the respondents in these polls are sports fans,who are heavily biased to root for a particular team ,or loathe another team,so they will vote accordingly.....Pats win big in this game,same old Jags....

I feel exactly the same way! This is awesome. Please more people vote against us, can we rig it somehow? Please disrespect us more, the more people disrespect us the happier I will be....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST