PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship game, Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this goes South for GB, they are gonna have MANY plays they will regret not finishing...

Man, I sure wouldn't wanna be a Packers fan right now...

My names Bostick and I'm on the hands team!
1408480183258_wps_5_EXCLUSIVE_STRICT_ONLINE_O.jpg

Kind of reminds me of Pats' vs Browns comeback last year if they pull it off

Except way more meaningful

How did Rodgers only put up 19 when Seattle has been that bad? It's Peyton like.
Seattle's offense has been bad.

The defense has played quite well I thought - it just wasn't the shutouts or single-digit performances they were putting up against lesser competition the last half of the season.

Anyone else think Cam is as good as Wilson and has more upside? Think he got thrown into a rough situation drafted to Carolina but he gets a bad rep for reasons i don't know and he doesn't really have much to fall back on apart from Benjamin.

Wilson is lucky to be playing on this team. Last years SB was more on Peyton's usual big game collapse and their outstanding D

Trust me, Newton sucks. I've been subjected as local in NC to watch too many of his games. He's garbage, outside of the MNF against NE's defense and our secondary in the past have made scrubs like Tannehill look like Dan Marino. Cam holds the ball too long, his accuracy sucks except in the pocket, now he can throw a laser from the pocket as good as Brady or Rodgers, but the problem is he hardly ever stays in the pocket. Wilson sucks too, but I hardly get to see any of his games unless he's in the playoffs or something.

Why the hell are they still running that stupid Peyton Manning commercial

How did Rodgers only put up 19 when Seattle has been that bad? It's Peyton like.

It's called a historically great defense, EP. You seem to have an inability to appreciate greatness when it's not wearing a Patriots uniform.

Question now is can the Packers hold them?

GB tackled him into the 1st down

Wow, epic choke.

I cannot believe this ****.

Oh ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes