PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship game, Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remarkably, it only brings it down to 7.0, and that's all on the YPA figure; he already zeroed out the INT% with his third INT.

He really has been horse **** this game.

That show with Dwight (Rain Wilson) actually looks good. If they let him still be Dwightish I'll have to check it out.

They should be, I heard it rains every day in Seattle. Hopefully, we don't do too bad in the rain, I hear it's suppose to rain in the Patriots game as well.

Right. Right.
No, I'm pretty sure Seattle is a desert. One of the driest laces on earth, due to it being landlocked and close to the equator.

Quick TD and onside kick

I download my albums and then buy hard copies if it's worth it, sounds fair to me. Also got streaming music service on phone too. To be honest i barely download music in general that much anyway, youtube makes life so easy.

Not talking music - publishing. Torrents and sites like that have destroyed authors. I found one site in Germany that had downloaded 80.000 copies of my books. People who do that don't usually then go and buy the books.

Call reversed.

Zero confidence in Wilson

this is sad

so if Wilson gets the TD, will he be called clutch?

Anyone else think Cam is as good as Wilson and has more upside? Think he got thrown into a rough situation drafted to Carolina but he gets a bad rep for reasons i don't know and he doesn't really have much to fall back on apart from Benjamin.

Wilson is lucky to be playing on this team. Last years SB was more on Peyton's usual big game collapse and their outstanding D

Kickoff or onside?

So...is it a game or is it garbage time?

Nice to see some sportsmanship in the game.

It seems like nobody is worried about Indy at all. Like it is a given that the Pats go to the SB. Strange.

I think it's cause I don't really care for Luck as a QB. I don't see him as a threat like everybody else does. But he could prove me wrong, then again he could just prove me right.

I would favor a kickoff than onside kick. I doubt Rodgers can close

You just have to marvel at Beast Mode as an athlete.

Time for an onside kick here

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore