PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship game, Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
GB: Lacy's fine...but we're going to put Starks in.

Seattle's D hasn't been given much in terms of position.

For them to only allow one TD against AR so far is impressive. (But Sherman will have an arm to blame - which is great for him - cause he is the greatest DB in the history of the NFL)

iPhone 6 is the Galaxy s3. I thought iphone was the best too until I switched to the galaxy. Galaxy beats the **** out of it.

Huh...I bought a Galaxy S4 for the screen size and it was awful. When the iPhone 6 came out I shelled out for it even though I wasn't eligible for an upgrade yet.

Can Rodgers not see a corner playing with 1 arm? LMAO.

The Pack could end it on this drive, with a methodical march down the field for even a FG. But I think McCarthy will make Seattle beat them with their offense (i.e. play conservative).

I look forward to reading all the praise Sherman will get for playing thru the pain while nobody bothers to mention he's putting his team at risk playing with one good arm...

if GB suspects something with Sherman, they should test him outside against his right arm.

I'd consider Apple if they weren't pricks about everything. ipod touch was revolutionary. Really was amazing. But Apple rubbed me the wrong way after time and time again making it difficult to put my own music on my ipod and phone. Had music I bought from them deleted and they wanted me to buy it again.
You can just download it again from iTunes if you sign in with the same Apple ID

Dan Quinn hasn't hurt his negotiating position today.

That was the season basically for SEA, huuuuge stop.

Seattle special teams sucks eggs

Huh...I bought a Galaxy S4 for the screen size and it was awful. When the iPhone 6 came out I shelled out for it even though I wasn't eligible for an upgrade yet.
You made by far the right choice. Android is also garbage, so unusable. ios is too slick for words.

The Pack could end it on this drive, with a methodical march down the field for even a FG. But I think McCarthy will make Seattle beat them with their offense (i.e. play conservative).
So far being proven correct

You can just download it again from iTunes if you sign in with the same Apple ID
That's what I've heard. Too late for that never going back. I don't even like microsoft they're just the lesser of the evils lol. Windows 8 is whack man. Every other operating system they make is terrible it seems. Vista fails, 7 good, 8 horrifying.

Seattle on the ropes

Yay!!!! Jeep commercia
That's what I've heard. Too late for that never going back. I don't even like microsoft they're just the lesser of the evils lol. Windows 8 is whack man. Every other operating system they make is terrible it seems. Vista fails, 7 good, 8 horrifying.
You can do it from iTunes for Windows too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes