PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship game, Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I wish a Seattle come back win.

We have the 3 players who are the best at their position: Brady, Gronk, Revis and i think Gronk is the best player in the league and that's what people are not getting. With Gronk HEALTHY, Pats beat the Giants the second time round and without the luckiest catch in history they win the first one too.

Never understood why people are scared, i can guarantee you every GB/SEA fan is praying Indy wins tonight.

I see 4:04 time of possession for Seattle on NFL.com.

Seahawks probably will be punting before the commercial break is up.

No defense can survive when the opposition starts every possession on your side of the field. Seattle's D has managed to keep them in the game...barely. Wilson and Co. need to show signs of life.

That Chevy commercial is so true lmao

So far the defense looks like crap, too. Penalties, blown coverages, and a defensive line getting blown off the ball on rushing downs. Green Bay is setting up shop in the Seattle Red Zone on every possession. Seattle down two touchdowns in the first quarter puts a huge amount of pressure on Wilson and a very average passing game.

The Seahawks defense is starting to freak out on the sidelines. If guys force trying to make plays, Rodgers will pick them apart.

Its the same with the Ravens and all of these great defenses, they Thrive on emotion. When it goes badly for them, they begin to meltdown.

A TD for Seattle may right the ship. But so far, they are getting outplayed and are lucky too be down by so few.

GB very very impressive so far.

B7qSpCTCEAE_Z1Z.jpg

Yup..don't like seattle fans....at all now

Real SB was played last week In Foxboro between Pats and Ravens.

I like this - Wilson is arrogant and Rodgers goes to kid's career days at school.

People ridiculing Seattle's D must not be watching the game. Their offense and ST have put them in terrible positions and held GB to only 1 TD.

Their D is legit and is the least of their worries.
I don't think it's ridiculing the defense - this is what happens you play a real QB though. This ain't Cam, Sanchize, or Ryan Lindley, who you can make some undisciplined plays and cover for bad field position you got put in. The narrative coming in was about the Seahawks world-beater defense and could Aaron Rodgers score on it. The Packers are going to put some points on the board. I'm sure they'd like them all to be TDs, of course. But against some of the other garbage offenses Seattle has feasted on lately, this would be maybe a 3 or 6-point game still.

This is an opportunity for Russell Wilson too. He can't disappear here.

This game is over.

This game's over

Wow WTF was that. Who is the Seahawks OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back