PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York madam Anna Gristina to name NFL honchos she says were clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure you have that backwards. Legalization of prostitution is typically a left-leaning view, as is being pro-choice.

It is one of those issues where the circle bends so far around that the left and the right meet. Libertarians are for legalizing all types of behavior, including prostitution. In fact, a true libertarian view is that this isn't about "legalizing" something because that implies government action, when in fact the government has no business being involved with the issue in the first place.

I saw the thread tittle and was going to disappoint everyone by saying odds are it is L.T. Then I read it.

Speculation of NY NFL personality turned into forced childhood prostitution? Geez Louise, L.T. is saner than youse guys.

I live in the land of legalized prostitution and used to work in an area where I seen a lot of young and older women prostitutes, all had pimps. It was a way of life for them, easy way to make a living, good money, their own hours, no 9-5 bs, and they could work while high all the time if they so chose.

Never seen anyone who looked or acted like they were forced or coerced in screwing for a living and seriously doubt you would ever run into women like that who had contact with high profile people... not in the U.S. anyways.

In most of the world, prostitution is NOT taboo. I feel my fellow Americans do not travel enough to see the world in a different light. I don't understand why everyone in the US is so fascinated with what other people do in their sex life anyways, it's none of our business and frankly WHO THE HELL CARES! Let them ruin their relationships with the decisions they make, whomever they sleep with has absolutely no bearing on my life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents