PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York Daily writer uncovers Peyton's true persona

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's suddenly gone silent now. Probably busy trying to edit a Wikipedia article so he can use it for his next salvo of misinformation.

Or he could be working on the assignment I gave him.....

Apparently Manning has a habit of blaming his wife, maybe he is gay.

The Denver Broncos quarterback dodged a deposition for a lawsuit filed six years ago by a man who said he was bitten by the family dog because, Manning claimed, the pooch belonged to his better half.

"Peyton Manning claimed it was his wife's dog," Indiana attorney Norman Reed tells the Daily News. "Because of that, he refused to make himself available for a deposition.

Peyton Manning's wife got him out of dog bite deposition

Does your dog bite? no, that is not my dog (in Peter Sellers voice).

I think it brings into question everything she has said.

That's not how I took it.

It sounded like Tom Stokes had an opportunity to set up an exclusive interview with her in which she would answer all questions and he blew it. She even mentions sitting in front of a panel of journalists, including ESPN, and going through everything.

Curiously one of the things she wanted to get out of this was for Peyton to admit he is either bisexual or has participated in a homosexual act. (Is this what the missing 3 pages of the 74 page court document reveals?)

So I disagree that it brings into question everything she has said and would remind you that most of what she has said was supported by testimony taken under oath from numerous witnesses.

I still can't believe the Broncos won the SB..... Joke.

why is this Stl-stool-slinger still here throwing his monkeybrain feces all over this thread and this site?
There are no Mods.

Apparently Manning has a habit of blaming his wife, maybe he is gay.

The Denver Broncos quarterback dodged a deposition for a lawsuit filed six years ago by a man who said he was bitten by the family dog because, Manning claimed, the pooch belonged to his better half.

"Peyton Manning claimed it was his wife's dog," Indiana attorney Norman Reed tells the Daily News. "Because of that, he refused to make himself available for a deposition.

Peyton Manning's wife got him out of dog bite deposition

Does your dog bite? no, that is not my dog (in Peter Sellers voice).

In a new crime drama on NBC this fall, Ashley Manning is starring as.....

"The Fall Gal"

Pal I have to ask, why are you here?

You're not a Pats fan and you vehemently disagree with everyone's responses to you, especially when facts are brought to the table.

I mean really, what's the point? Do you have nothing better to do in your life than troll Pats fans on their own board on a daily basis?

Do you really have to ask that question? The answer's pretty obvious.

It wouldn't be as bad if folks here would stop responding to his stupid comments with multiple posts. A few humorous comebacks would be great, but this guy gets too many serious responses.

Wake up people.

Peyton took Cris Carter's advice to the next level

I've been married a long time and its totally acceptable for spouses to cover (within reason) for the other one every now and then but my perception of Ashley Manning is that of a human sock puppet.

The sad truth is that if PM had regular jobs like us she would have dropped him like a bad habit.

Good idea, maybe you should work on it the next time he is dragging his balls over your face.

See. That's what I'm talking about. Good one Ivan.

why is this Stl-stool-slinger still here throwing his monkeybrain feces all over this thread and this site?

He's here because for every post he makes he gets a dozen responses.

Last edited:
Do you really have to ask that question? The answer's pretty obvious.

It wouldn't be as bad if folks here would stop responding to his stupid comments with multiple posts. A few humorous comebacks would be great, but this guy gets too many serious responses.

Wake up people.

Really now? You're going to attack me?

It's not obvious at all. It's one thing to troll a fans board on rivalry week or when something juicy happens to them, but to be a Rams fan and stay posting in a Peyton Manning thread on a Patriots board in late February is the most confusing "wtf, do you really have nothing better to do with your time?" happenstance I've seen in awhile.

Yeah, we know he's trolling, we all understand it. But to be so committed to trolling this board and actually spend a majority of his free time when he could be doing anything is the confusing part.

Is the Alley off Boylston Street near the Transportation Building? I used to like going to Avenue C there, where dance music for the Rock/New Wave/Industrial folks (like me) was played. There was also a disco place called Xanadu (IIRC) across from it, as well as a TexMex bar. Good times...
It's been many years. IIRC it was up Boylston from the Rattlesnake just across from the Common. It was literally an alleyway between 3-4 buildings with each building having a bar in the ground floor of basement. Xanadu does ring a bell but I'm not entirely sure. I think the one I got into the altercation at was Bourbon Street or some Cajun themed place. But again we're talking almost 20 years ago so...

I don't know if this was the thread it was in or not, but seems as good as place as any.

In one of the Peyton threads, there was some back and forth about how publicized this story has been over the years--some said it had been a lot, others not so much, etc. My impression was that it had definitely gotten some press, but not much.

But I'm driving this afternoon, and hear Mike Francesa in NY talking about it. He said he had never heard a word about it until just now. Do with that what you will, how clueless he is, whatever, but has been the top radio broadcaster for 20 years in the top media market in the country. Hadn't heard a word about it.

I don't know if this was the thread it was in or not, but seems as good as place as any.

In one of the Peyton threads, there was some back and forth about how publicized this story has been over the years--some said it had been a lot, others not so much, etc. My impression was that it had definitely gotten some press, but not much.

But I'm driving this afternoon, and hear Mike Francesa in NY talking about it. He said he had never heard a word about it until just now. Do with that what you will, how clueless he is, whatever, but has been the top radio broadcaster for 20 years in the top media market in the country. Hadn't heard a word about it.
I never heard about it anywhere except on this board.

Yeah, that might be true of me too--you tend to forget where you hear stuff I guess.
Me too.

My only understanding what that he mooned a female trainer and that it was a college prank.

I had no idea of the seriousness of what he did and the cover-up.

Me too.

My only understanding what that he mooned a female trainer and that it was a college prank.

I had no idea of the seriousness of what he did and the cover-up.

Same here. Heard about the mooning but did not hear about losing two jobs or the defamation lawsuit etc...

I uncovered PEDton's personality 15 years ago...I printed right on these threads "Manning a a SCUMBAG!"...of course I was vilified...just like my view on Goodell.

While the rest of you are caught up in the joy of discovery, I'm bored...I knew all this shyt all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST