PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New member lurker no poster

Billsfanonapatsforum

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I am a Buffalo Bills fan originally from Western New York for 22 years. I moved to New England for work (going on 16yrs now) and enjoy the scenery here, the traffic in CT is a little nuts and people move much faster than we do in the eastern part of the mid-west.

I came to this forum, because I watch New England every week on TV and while I really dislike the team as an arch rival, I have a lot of respect for the Fans especially from the pre-Kraft/Bill era. I work with a lot of friends who I respect that are an old time fan of the team. I like to discuss football and seeing I live in New England and suffer as a Bill's fan and watch Pats game thought this might be an appropriate place at least during Bills/Pats weeks.

I appreciate the opportunity to be here and intend to be respectful. It's kind of like being a bills fan at Gillette, don't do stupid things and people will only badger you and give you a hard time unlike Buffalo where the 16 years of suck have turned our stadium into a place that is very difficult as opposing fans.

Welcome to the board. I root for the Bills at least when they play the Fins and Rats. Phony good luck next Monday night but no injuries for both teams.

thank ya, hoping for a good game with, um, less officials involved or less stupidity on the bills part however you want to look at it

I am a Buffalo Bills fan originally from Western New York for 22 years. I moved to New England for work (going on 16yrs now) and enjoy the scenery here, the traffic in CT is a little nuts and people move much faster than we do in the eastern part of the mid-west.

I came to this forum, because I watch New England every week on TV and while I really dislike the team as an arch rival, I have a lot of respect for the Fans especially from the pre-Kraft/Bill era. I work with a lot of friends who I respect that are an old time fan of the team. I like to discuss football and seeing I live in New England and suffer as a Bill's fan and watch Pats game thought this might be an appropriate place at least during Bills/Pats weeks.

I appreciate the opportunity to be here and intend to be respectful. It's kind of like being a bills fan at Gillette, don't do stupid things and people will only badger you and give you a hard time unlike Buffalo where the 16 years of suck have turned our stadium into a place that is very difficult as opposing fans.
Welcome aboard. Always enjoy getting insight from opposing fans, so definitely looking forward to having you here ;)

Welcome aboard

I liked the bills until they hired the footasaurus

thanks! I goto buffalo once or twice a year for games, coworker is from out there so we travel out to games as his brother has seasons in buff. i also goto bills/past prob once very other year. i was excited to see the bills win there the first time in a meaningless game to new england..... but factually after 9 more games this year, we won there last.......... lmao... again..... it was meaningless just saying.

Marv Levy was an awesome coach. #madprops

Welcome to the forum. What can you tell us about Scott Chandler? There are way too many on the forum dumping on him. I think it was a good pick up and am hoping he shines during the playoffs.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back