PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New member here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Season ticket holder and just wanted to get your thoughts on yesterday's game....

It is always hard to beat Miami, so that was probably as resounding victory as we will get over the Fish.

I think that Brady needs the bi-week to get his game together with the offense, he is not throwing very accurately, and I can't blame it all on the new WRs. He misses/underthrows a lot of open targets. I'm sure he'll be able to get straight with the WRs over the bi-week with some quality practice time.

The secondary seems to have the injury bug again, and looked a little loose to me but it was Rodney's hardest charging game yet so he appears to be rounding the corner and getting some burst back.

I'm thinking that the team is going to look even better after the bi-week, because the passing attack still seems to be the weak point of the team, which needs some more practice.

I said 13-3 at the start of the season, and I am holding my breath that we can shoot for that mark.

Hi Guy! Hey are you from Spain?for Rhody el campeón :eek:

Welcome aboard, Rhody. This is a great site, or has been for many years - try to steer clear of the "kneejerk newbies" as they tend to sully the rep and lower the standards here. As a season-ticket holder, you are likely far more tempered and intelligent re: all things Patriots.

Yeah, welcome to the fray. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft