PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: 2022 Patriots Season Prediction: How They Get to 13 Wins

Not right now. I am currently watching you demolish a pretty good troll. Not an easy thing to do, so props to you, my guy.
I apologize. I thought you were calling me a troll. Carry on...

I said the O should be great. And I said Smith showed some life in camp (performing really well) which might give a hint that he wont disappear again.

You keep indicating I write things and say things that I never have to defend your point, which means you dont have one or are just here to argue.
I understand the conversation, you said they should be great. And I told you why I didn’t think they would be. This is a normal disagreement

Trolls are getting more and more creative these days. Exhibit A right here. Absolutely top notch work.
Pointing out jonnu smith played poorly is now trolling.

2022 Patriots Season Prediction: How They Get to 13 Wins
Ian Logue
I posted this initially on our discussion forum back in June and after seeing how the preseason has gone, I still feel like this team could potentially be poised for a solid year. Here's a week-by-week look at how I could see this season playing out.

The post 2022 Patriots Season Prediction: How They Get to 13 Wins appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)
1662142362691.gif

Last edited:
I understand the conversation, you said they should be great. And I told you why I didn’t think they would be. This is a normal disagreement
Its a normal disagreement if I can can get a baseline from you.

1. You say that camp is a precursor for some potentially bad tings to happen during regular season.

2. Then you say that it dosent matter what Smith does in camp because camp dosent matter.

I just need to know which one it is.

Its a normal disagreement if I can can get a baseline from you.

1. You say that camp is a precursor for some potentially bad tings to happen during regular season.

2. Then you say that it dosent matter what Smith does in camp because camp dosent matter.

I just need to know which one it is.
I said that the loss of Mcdaniels and him being replaced by two guys who never coached offense was a downgrade, not sure how this is mentioning any performance other than the obvious that players are slow to grasp the concepts from all reports. I have never used a statistic from a practice to back my argument for anything. If you want to, because that’s what you did with Jonnu, then you can bank on Mac being worse than last year right?

I said that the loss of Mcdaniels and him being replaced by two guys who never coached offense was a downgrade, not sure how this is mentioning any performance other than the obvious that players are slow to grasp the concepts from all reports. I have never used a statistic from a practice to back my argument for anything. If you want to, because that’s what you did with Jonnu, then you can bank on Mac being worse than last year right?
You are so smart its breathtaking.

You are so smart its breathtaking.
Thank you, so your overall point is the offense should be great based on

1. Mac being let loose
2. Jonnu being great at practice

My counter is that they lost a lot of experience offensively, which could cause to offense to regress. Did you want to counter or no? Now that we cleared that up

Thank you, so your overall point is the offense should be great based on

1. Mac being let loose
2. Jonnu being great at practice

My counter is that they lost a lot of experience offensively, which could cause to offense to regress. Did you want to counter or no? Now that we cleared that up
Nice strawman. You are simpily too stupid to discuss this with.

Do you want to counter?

Nice strawman. You are skimpily too stupid to discuss this with.

Do you want to counter?
You are too worried about changing your narrative, rather than discussing. You are skimpily losing sight of your argument

Assuming health 11 wins is reasonable…

Assuming health and development of the young players they could make some noise in the playoffs.

You are too worried about changing your narrative, rather than discussing. You are skimpily losing sight of your argument
You think my argument was based on those 2 point? LOL.

Smith only entered the discussion because you said he has done nothing in camp to show he wont be a non factor this year while also stating camp means nothing.

Its all right there for everyone to see. You tap dancing, strawmanning, and goal post moving, which is all you have done here, dosent change a thing.

Keep stating that I write things that I have not and see what happens.

You think my argument was based on those 2 point? LOL.

Smith only entered the discussion because you said he has done nothing in camp to show he wont be a non factor this year while also stating camp means nothing.

Its all right there for everyone to see. You tap dancing, strawmanning, and goal post moving, which is all you have done here, dosent change a thing.

Keep stating that I write things that I have not and see what happens.
“Technically the offense should be great. Lest year you had 2 big FAs do nothing and Mac was held back.”

Here is your original quote, You literally referenced both things. Unless Jonnu wasn’t a big FA?

I haven’t moved one goal post. You are just lost and have spent more time talking about the argument rather than continuing it

As good a troll as @All3Phases has proven to be - and he is an exceptional troll - he seems to be having a lot of trouble dealing with @Bruins29. It's starting to look like a car wreck in here.

We are almost to the point where an ambulance may be required.

“Technically the offense should be great. Lest year you had 2 big FAs do nothing and Mac was held back.”

Here is your original quote, You literally referenced both things. Unless Jonnu wasn’t a big FA?

I haven’t moved one goal post. You are just lost and have spent more time talking about the argument rather than continuing it
You are the one that is lost. I did say that but this offense being "great" is more than Smith and Mac. Sorry, did I need to spell it out for you little troll? The WR, the system change, the coaching (which I actually think could be a plus) a strong RB group.

Sorry, next time I say that a offense should be great I will remember to list ALL the reasons why I think it should be great so that the "slow" here can follow along.

Would you agree that it would take a really great O to win 13 games?

You are the one that is lost. I did say that but this offense being "great" is more than Smith and Mac. Sorry, did I need to spell it out for you little troll? The WR, the system change, the coaching (which I actually think could be a plus) a strong RB group.
I can’t read your mind; that’s why you need to type the words out so I can see your POV. At least you realize you’ve only typed two points up until this post. Thankfully I quoted you so you could realize it. If you want to discuss the points you added, then I’m happy to
Sorry, next time I say that a offense should be great I will remember to list ALL the reasons why I think it should be great so that the "slow" here can follow along.
Again, hopefully everybody you talk with is a mind reader
Would you agree that it would take a really great O to win 13 games?
Yes, never didn’t agree. I don’t think they win 13 games

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back