PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Never give up on the Patriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, I'm just going to request that this be a sticky at least for a week.

I want everyone who visits the game threads to read this first.

NEVER give up on the Patriots again. I don't care if you have to get it tattooed to your forehead, write it on your mirror, post it above what shrine you have or TV you use to watch the games. This game was 24-0 at the half. I'll say it again, this game was 24-0 at the half. More than half the people in the gameday thread declared the game over midway through the 1ST QUARTER. Brady sucked. All of our RB's sucked. Our D was 2011 again, despite their blanket coverage all game long.

This team is not your average NFL team. They're always better because their leaders are better. Their coach is the greatest. Their QB is the greatest. The leadership on this team is why some of the best players on our team and at their position in all the NFL could go down and this team is still 8-3 . . . just two miserable calls (or no-call) away from being 10-1 . . . EVEN WITH ALL THE INJURIES TO KEY PLAYERS! As long as BB and Brady are at the helm, I will never give up on this team.

All this while the refs tried their damn best to give the game to Manning.

Mods, I will never ask for anything else if you make this thread a sticky just for this week. That's right, I'm campaigning!
You are the man PB12 for staying positive the way you did last night.

:youtheman:

Never forget!

Attachments

• never_give_up1.jpg
    never_give_up1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 14
Brady is the GOAT. I don't care what anyone has to say about it.

Damn right, on PFT they said it best:

"Broncos taking Patriots to the woodshed, 24-0

Until it doesn’t happen, everyone is going to expect Tom Brady to mount a comeback.

But if he comes back from this one, he’ll be a legend."

You are the man PB12 for staying positive the way you did last night.

:youtheman:

Thank you, reflexblue. I really believe everything I say too. I wasn't just trying to be moral support. When I said, down 24-0, that the Pats would win the game, I truly believed it. I never thought for a secondbelieved the Pats would lose that game (okay maybe when it looked like Manning was going to get another possession in overtime).

I love that team. I love the leadership. I love the players. We are lucky fans.

I have never been prouder of this 2013 Patriots team than I was in that moment when Gost's kick sailed through the uprights.

Only the heart of a champion can overcome what this team has had to endure.

Winners never quit. Quitters never win.

Who else screamed at the top of their lungs when the FG went through to win the game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft