PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Never give up on the Patriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Mods, I'm just going to request that this be a sticky at least for a week.

I want everyone who visits the game threads to read this first.

NEVER give up on the Patriots again. I don't care if you have to get it tattooed to your forehead, write it on your mirror, post it above what shrine you have or TV you use to watch the games. This game was 24-0 at the half. I'll say it again, this game was 24-0 at the half. More than half the people in the gameday thread declared the game over midway through the 1ST QUARTER. Brady sucked. All of our RB's sucked. Our D was 2011 again, despite their blanket coverage all game long.

This team is not your average NFL team. They're always better because their leaders are better. Their coach is the greatest. Their QB is the greatest. The leadership on this team is why some of the best players on our team and at their position in all the NFL could go down and this team is still 8-3 . . . just two miserable calls (or no-call) away from being 10-1 . . . EVEN WITH ALL THE INJURIES TO KEY PLAYERS! As long as BB and Brady are at the helm, I will never give up on this team.

All this while the refs tried their damn best to give the game to Manning.

Mods, I will never ask for anything else if you make this thread a sticky just for this week. That's right, I'm campaigning!

Brady is the GOAT. I don't care what anyone has to say about it.

Never give up on them!

Welker sucks, he chokes (IMO). Brady is the goat. And I watched every play and believed. I never quit on Tom or the pats. Guess what fellas, do you think we can win the SB now, I sure as hell think we can.

Everyone thought I was joking in the game day thread when I was talking about us making a comeback and that I believe. Iaipatsfan was laughing at me, now he gets to eat crow. Lol

I never lost faith. I'm dead serious I always expected (maybe foolishly) a comeback.

:)

I never lost faith. I'm dead serious I always expected (maybe foolishly) a comeback.

:)

Oh, same here. Go back and read my posts. I never once doubted the Patriots.

We held the record-setting offense to only seven points in a half of football. We frustrated their receivers. We did this with an injury-depleted D that allowed over 200 yards rushing. How the hell did the Pats win that game?

I CALLED IT! I wrote in Pats/Broncos Thread end of 2nd qtr was momentum changer. NEVER GIVE UP!

Those who were cryin and wavin white flags in 1st half, trade in your Pats colors for green and root for that team in NJ. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE?!

After that game against 49ers last year I don't doubt anything , I never gave up, Broncos didn't do anything really special on the first half, my only question was, will the pats really get into the game?

I wish we could have scored at least once on the first half, but the weather was awful. Once they came back stronger on the second half, I really believed that the game was changing.

What a game man, what a game.

Don't need to close our eyes on the problems though.

Ridley needs to be traded for a 5th or 6th.

Blount fumbles is a normal fumble, due to a huge impact. I think he should have quit on the play a second before, we already had 2 TO's at that point.

Those bombs in the end to Gronk make no sense, Brady was working well the middle of the field, McDaniels needs to take his head out of the azz.

The NFL is fixed and now I'm really certain about it, disgusting.

100% agree. You deserve to be banned from Gillette for life for leaving early.

We won that game even with the refs doing their best to give it to Manning. Interestingly, I think Manning is winless in games of sub 32 degrees. Reiss tweeted something about that earlier. It can't be a fluke. It's a certainty now.

BB looks like a genius for deferring in OT. BB still makes those head-scratching calls that end up being f***ing brilliant.

If you don't have faith in them by now you never will, we already went through this in the NO game, this was a bigger deficit but more time remaining. Wasn't sure they could do it with the weather tonight but once we got some momentum I had a good feeling.

Somewhere, Fox is ripping off the medical equipment and exchanging his gown (though I know he's no longer in the hospital) for his coaching garb. He better take the wheel from Del Rio before he makes what was a record-setting offense unrecognizable. He's turning them into the Jags of yesteryear.

After that game against 49ers last year I don't doubt anything , I never gave up, Broncos didn't do anything really special on the first half, my only question was, will the pats really get into the game?

I wish we could have scored at least once on the first half, but the weather was awful. Once they came back stronger on the second half, I really believed that the game was changing.

What a game man, what a game.

Don't need to close our eyes on the problems though.

Ridley needs to be traded for a 5th or 6th.

Blount fumbles is a normal fumble, due to a huge impact. I think he should have quit on the play a second before, we already had 2 TO's at that point.

Those bombs in the end to Gronk make no sense, Brady was working well the middle of the field, McDaniels needs to take his head out of the azz.

The NFL is fixed and now I'm really certain about it, disgusting.

These two stuck out to me. I think I've only seen that long play down the sideline between Brady and Gronk work only once since they started trying it. I'd rather see them give those deep opportunities to Dobson or Thompkins instead, although Gronk is a physical beast.

I don't want to go so far as to say that, but the last time I got those feelings about a game (NBA) it turned out to be true to an extent. I believe the official that blew the whistle :)D) on the league a few years ago, although it never became a huge thing in the media. I am starting to get those same feelings about the NFL to a lesser degree. However, that's a topic for another day. I don't want to derail my own thread.:cool:

Mods, I'm just going to request that this be a sticky at least for a week.

I want everyone who visits the game threads to read this first.

NEVER give up on the Patriots again. I don't care if you have to get it tattooed to your forehead, write it on your mirror, post it above what shrine you have or TV you use to watch the games. This game was 24-0 at the half. I'll say it again, this game was 24-0 at the half. More than half the people in the gameday thread declared the game over midway through the 1ST QUARTER. Brady sucked. All of our RB's sucked. Our D was 2011 again, despite their blanket coverage all game long.

This team is not your average NFL team. They're always better because their leaders are better. Their coach is the greatest. Their QB is the greatest. The leadership on this team is why some of the best players on our team and at their position in all the NFL could go down and this team is still 8-3 . . . just two miserable calls (or no-call) away from being 10-1 . . . EVEN WITH ALL THE INJURIES TO KEY PLAYERS! As long as BB and Brady are at the helm, I will never give up on this team.

All this while the refs tried their damn best to give the game to Manning.

Mods, I will never ask for anything else if you make this thread a sticky just for this week. That's right, I'm campaigning!

If I could like this post 100 times, I would! I was thinking of making the exact same post.

After tonight's game (let alone the Saints and yes, even Carolina/Jets/Bengals games), I don't ever want to hear ANYONE question the 2013 Patriots. EVER!

Mods, pretty please answers OP's request. And if you sticky this thread as a fair warning, then you'll be able to purge at least 50 trolls from this site the next time a game gets tough for us.

I have never been prouder of this 2013 Patriots team than I was in that moment when Gost's kick sailed through the uprights.

Only the heart of a champion can overcome what this team has had to endure.

Winners never quit. Quitters never win.

I have never been prouder of this 2013 Patriots team than I was in that moment when Gost's kick sailed through the uprights.

Only the heart of a champion can overcome what this team has had to endure.

Winners never quit. Quitters never win.

And a coach/QB combo with an iron will!

Never give up on them!

I could not give up......I was at a friends house and I was already drunk.....then the absinthe came out and I started hallucinating.....it was beautiful

We won that game even with the refs doing their best to give it to Manning. Interestingly, I think Manning is winless in games of sub 32 degrees. Reiss tweeted something about that earlier. It can't be a fluke. It's a certainty now.

BB looks like a genius for deferring in OT. BB still makes those head-scratching calls that end up being f***ing brilliant.

Belichick has the job security that allows him to make those kind of moves.

My favorite was the intentional safety in Denver (03?) that allowed them to come back from what seemed like an impossible situation.

We really are blessed.

Belichick has the job security that allows him to make those kind of moves.

My favorite was the intentional safety in Denver (03?) that allowed them to come back from what seemed like an impossible situation.

We really are blessed.

Yeah, but it's his track record of making those kinds of things pay off that led to said job security. The guy just has guts.

My thing this morning is, all those last week who said the Patriots didn't deserve a chance to win that game(which we know they were never given the opportunity because of a terrible mistake by the officials)because they made mistakes what are you thinking today. The Patriots made mistakes and over came them again just like last week are your feelings different because the outcome of the game was different. This team could easily be a 1 lose team.

As for never giving up not going to happen.Yup I get pissed, storm around, turn off the tv but I never not know what is happening during the game I still monitor it by radio or computer. My family isn't too happy with me when I yell at the tv so I have to cool off before I turn it back on. :D

My thing this morning is, all those last week who said the Patriots didn't deserve a chance to win that game(which we know they were never given the opportunity because of a terrible mistake by the officials)because they made mistakes what are you thinking today. The Patriots made mistakes and over came them again just like last week are your feelings different because the outcome of the game was different. This team could easily be a 1 lose team.

As for never giving up not going to happen.Yup I get pissed, storm around, turn off the tv but I never not know what is happening during the game I still monitor it by radio or computer. My family isn't too happy with me when I yell at the tv so I have to cool off before I turn it back on. :D

I was worried going into the game, so the 1st half justified my thought. But when Brady came out and led them to a nice TD drive, I had a feeling we would make a game out of it. Once Ball fumbled the ball I knew we had the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes