PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE v TEN pre-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if McSorely will get most of the snaps today compared to the other QBs. Maybe Cunningham too since he didn’t take QB snaps in GB. The final preseason game is usually for the roster bubble players.

Last edited:
Wonder if McSorely will get most of the snaps today compared to the other QBs. Maybe Cunningham too since he didn’t take QB snaps in GB. The final preseason game is usually for the roster bubble players.
Yup

Rosters down to 53 by this Tuesday @ 4:00 pm est

I don't think McSorely's on the bubble, but Cunningham probably is. So I'd rather see him get a lot of playing time and see if he's got anything as QB or if he's probably fine on the PS.

When there were 4 games it was a bottom of roster game. With only 3 it's been a tune-up game, now there's only 2 years of trends to follow obviously but that has been the case.

I'm sure this will be an absolute thriller...

Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

Starting offense better get some good reps tonight.

An under .500 team acting like their a top team in the AFC.
I think it's Bill's philosophy to treat Sept like it is an extension of the preseason and let the team play into form. Unfortunately given how tough our division is not to mention the conference, we could seriously be looking at 1-3 in the month of Sept.

Need to at least get the starting OL (as many who are healthy) a series or two, no matter who is at QB

I think it's Bill's philosophy to treat Sept like it is an extension of the preseason and let the team play into form. Unfortunately given how tough our division is not to mention the conference, we could seriously be looking at 1-3 in the month of Sept.
With that 17th game over 18 weeks, this is a pretty good strategy. It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish. We don’t want to start slow but we *really* don’t want to finish poorly. Get one of those ample playoff spots and make some noise.

With that 17th game over 18 weeks, this is a pretty good strategy. It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish. We don’t want to start slow but we *really* don’t want to finish poorly. Get one of those ample playoff spots and make some noise.
They need to go 2-2 in First Four they could go 0-4 Tough Start. Don't like those early back to back road games.

Based on the practice reports from Wednesday it sounded as if McSorely didn't take one rep.

Personnel starting to come into focus for both sides

I guess dress rehearsals are for the regular season. Starting to understand the "extended preseason" a little better.

Personnel starting to come into focus for both sides

Lack of a healthy OL probably a big factor... along with BB's comments about being ahead of schedule on installation. They could value health and trust in BoB having the offense ready, over another quarter+ of preseason game starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore