PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N00b from Salt Lake City, Utah

SLPats94

Rookie
Reaction score
Just thought I'd introduce myself in case you see me posting around here. I've been reading the board here for some time and everyone seems pretty decent.

I've been a Patriots fan since '94, I started following them because I took a liking to Bledsoe. I've been a fan ever since and will be for the rest of my life (I have no choice, I have them tattooed on me). :)

My first game was in Denver in '05, me and wife have been to the last 3 home openers and plan to make it a tradition if we can afford it. I have a good sized memorabilia collection and will continue to build on it.

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, which is pretty much Broncos and Raiders territory. There are a handful of Patriots fans who go to watch the games at a local sports bar/restaurant called Iggy's.

Just getting it all out there. . .

Just thought I'd introduce myself in case you see me posting around here. I've been reading the board here for some time and everyone seems pretty decent.

I've been a Patriots fan since '94, I started following them because I took a liking to Bledsoe. I've been a fan ever since and will be for the rest of my life (I have no choice, I have them tattooed on me). :)

My first game was in Denver in '05, me and wife have been to the last 3 home openers and plan to make it a tradition if we can afford it. I have a good sized memorabilia collection and will continue to build on it.

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, which is pretty much Broncos and Raiders territory. There are a handful of Patriots fans who go to watch the games at a local sports bar/restaurant called Iggy's.

Just getting it all out there. . .
Do you know anything about the Smith kid who is a CB for th Utes?

:welcome:

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back