Reaction score
Having studied last last nights game I make the following observations:

* The sky is falling.

* Our backup quarterbacks suck.

* The sky is falling.

* Our defense sucks.

* Our special teams suck.

* THE SKY IS FALLING.

* Tom Brady will never recover from his injury and will be cut next week by the team.

* The Patriots will go 0-16 this year and after being on game away from tying the '72 Dolphins record they will tie the '76 Bucs record.

* The Patriots are now officially on a three game losing streak.

* OMG!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING - I MEAN IT!

Sincerely,

Chicken Little

disney-chicken-little-sky-falling.jpg

:agree:

Having studied last last nights game I make the following observations:

* The sky is falling.

* Our backup quarterbacks suck.

* The sky is falling.

* Our defense sucks.

* Our special teams suck.

* THE SKY IS FALLING.

* Tom Brady will never recover from his injury and will be cut next week by the team.

* The Patriots will go 0-16 this year and after being on game away from tying the '72 Dolphins record they will tie the '76 Bucs record.

* The Patriots are now officially on a three game losing streak.

* OMG!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING - I MEAN IT!

Sincerely,

Chicken Little

Once again, Chicken Little gives the most accurate analysis on this board. He is that good that he can actually see the sky is falling through that black cloud hanging over every Patriots fan's head today.

Maybe Rick Pitino was right. We really are the Fellowship of the Miserable.

Once again, Chicken Little gives the most accurate analysis on this board. He is that good that he can actually see the sky is falling through that black cloud hanging over every Patriots fan's head today.

That is not a cloud. It is a swarm of mutant locus caring ebola and the black plague.

- Chicken Little

I'm just concerned with what I've seen from the secondary in the first quarter of the game last night. Other than that, I thought the team functioned fine. Maybe (MAYBE) I could ***** about the run defense but I won't. What do you expect people? It's preseason. If you're that concerned, go back and look at the Pats' record in the preseason the last couple of years. Last year we were 2-2 then went on to finish 16-0.

I'm just concerned with what I've seen from the secondary in the first quarter of the game last night. Other than that, I thought the team functioned fine. Maybe (MAYBE) I could ***** about the run defense but I won't. What do you expect people? It's preseason. If you're that concerned, go back and look at the Pats' record in the preseason the last couple of years. Last year we were 2-2 then went on to finish 16-0.

Hey, don't try infused logic and common sense into the discussion.

The Patriots suck, they couldn't beat a lousy wild card team last year, the former starting QB is injured and will probably never walk again. Our biggest divisional rival now has a superstar QB We are doomed to a season like the '76 Bucs.

Hmmm,,,

Reminds me of Nostradamus.. X Century, verse 78:

Sudden joy to sudden sadness, It will occur at Rome for the graces embraced: Grief, cries, tears, weeping, blood, excellent mirth, Contrary bands surprised and trussed up.

Who knew the Old Nost was a Pats fan? Heck, from what I've been reading, he may still be alive and posting on this board... :rolleyes:

Maybe Rick Pitino was right. We really are the Fellowship of the Miserable.

I thought the Fellowship of the Miserable were only the people that called into sports talk radio?

The people that frequent sports bulletin boards are much more intelligent and insightful.........:rolleyes:

Often, I feel many boards are made up of "Confederacy of Dunces"

Well I did try an Chicken Little sammich from KFC today.... crap......... did I curse the team by doing that?

You guys can drink all the koolaide you want, but it does not hide the fact that the defenses performances should be at the very least a bit concerning. They aren;t playing well and to expect them to just turn it on game one, it at little naive. Lets just hope the offense will put up world numbers again.....which was made a bit more difficult if the Welker injury (because he was returning a freakin' punt in pre-season) keeps him out for a few weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft