PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My Off season musings..

My off season musings.. post yours.. the thread for posts not worthy of a thread started LOL

Deshaun Watson.. if Goodell uses the term 'more likely than not' with the 20 or so women that are accusing Deshaun Watson then in Goodell's head he should be on a sex offenders list and should not be playing football ever again. Crazy this trade happened.
It's 22 btw, but if he rights $100,000 checks to each one, it would be <1% of his contract w/ the Browns. He'll be fine.

Stupid teams pick N'Keal Harry and not any one of the three or four awesome receivers on the board.
Why is he still here?

Its like BB is refusing to accept that he made a huge mistake. Berrios who was cut is better than Harry.

My off season musings.. post yours.. the thread for posts not worthy of a thread started LOL

Four things

Draft order.. worst team getting first pick does not happen anymore.. I've said it before (here last off season).. the best team outside the playoffs should get pick 1... so called worst team should get Pick 16. Pick 17 to 32 playoff teams. Makes all teams play hard and brings integrity to every game. Does away with owners offering monies to tank! and gambling taking such a big stake in NFL too.

The Cap.. just don't fit no more.. it adheres more to the saying.. You ain't trying if your not cheating.

Deshaun Watson.. if Goodell uses the term 'more likely than not' with the 20 or so women that are accusing Deshaun Watson then in Goodell's head he should be on a sex offenders list and should not be playing football ever again. Crazy this trade happened.

Trade Judon for a first rounder.
I like the word musings. I can't say why.

I can't see the owners doing anything about the draft but you have a great idea. Many times a lesser playoff team is a better one that was injured during the season.

If you watch one of the Raider's top ten best of videos you'll see a video of Raiduhs CB George Atkinson bragging that "you ain't trying if you ain't cheating" was a favorite motto of their team. Ironic eh?

I have to wonder what's behind the Watson move? The QB is okay, but he's definitely better than the person. It looks like they gave Watson extra cash because they know he's going to need to give a lot to lawyers. And wtf is with all the picks? I feel for the Browns.

I'm a little worried about Judon too but I'd give him more time.

It's 22 btw, but if he rights $100,000 checks to each one, it would be <1% of his contract w/ the Browns. He'll be fine.
This simply shouldn't be the case. One women I could let slide but when does one become a sexual predator.

It's weird that Gunner is gone but Harry remains.
Not weird at all.

UDFA's get three years. 1st-round picks get 4, or 5 if the option is used.

Contracts for high picks usually cost money if you release the player early.

At this point I’m pulling for the Pats to do nothing substantial, to go the full SpongeBob sun bleached commitment to compiling comp picks for 2023, developing the youngsters, and maximizing 2023 cap space. Every second that the Pats do nothing I’m internally giving my imaginary friends highfives.
i was thinking the same thing. I hate losing but 2023 seems to be the plan for BB

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back