PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My 2013 Draft Rankings

I did the rankings for the first time last year and they were pretty awful, I hit at DT and Safety and that was about it. I am going to do them this year and hope for better results.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...BjQ1BBVFN2eFhHUjB3Sk1pdnc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Very interesting. I'm very tired right now so can't give it proper attention but I noticed that you don't have Robert Woods on your WR list nor Kiko Alonso for LB. Did you not get round to them or did you not rate them?

Very interesting. I'm very tired right now so can't give it proper attention but I noticed that you don't have Robert Woods on your WR list nor Kiko Alonso for LB. Did you not get round to them or did you not rate them?

Woods should be on there, I remwber watching him. As for Alonso I never watched any videos on him and I didn't include him. Based on what I saw on tape of Woods this year I was not impressed. Dobson, Hunter, Allen and Hopkins looked like the best rookie receivers to me.

My favorites by draft range were:

Early: Stedman Bailey, DeAndre Hopkins
Mid: Kenny Stills, Chris Harper
Late: Marlon Brown, Charles Johnson

Hated Austin, Woods, Dobson, Hunter, Swope, was meh on Terrance Williams and Patterson.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back