PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moving on and foucs on a bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
all good points

but the bangals next 3 game's oakland the browns and the lions

then they play the vikings san diego KC and the jets

even if they lost 2 out 3 vs san deigo jets and vikings that would still give them 12 wins

san deigo after denver on sanday only has the cowboys and bangals to play if they lost both to the cowboys and the bangals they would give them 11 wins and 9 afc wins

the pats play the jets i think they will win this game

at N.O i say they loose that game

they play at the fish and at the bills

last game of the season will be a big one at houston who may still be playing for the 6 seed

i dont think the pats will win more then 11 games will that get them a by i dont think so i say if they dont win out they dont get a by if any one can win a lot of games in a row its the pats so we will see

First, punctuation is your friend. Man.

But I'd be very surprised if the Pats lose more than once. Honestly, I think they win out.

all good points

but the bangals next 3 game's oakland the browns and the lions

then they play the vikings san diego KC and the jets

even if they lost 2 out 3 vs san deigo jets and vikings that would still give them 12 wins

san deigo after denver on sanday only has the cowboys and bangals to play if they lost both to the cowboys and the bangals they would give them 11 wins and 9 afc wins

the pats play the jets i think they will win this game

at N.O i say they loose that game

they play at the fish and at the bills

last game of the season will be a big one at houston who may still be playing for the 6 seed

i dont think the pats will win more then 11 games will that get them a by i dont think so i say if they dont win out they dont get a by if any one can win a lot of games in a row its the pats so we will see
Aluminum Seats must be an English major like my daughter.

The Patriots better beat the Jets or their whole season may unravel.
I agree that they will lose to the Saints. Also, the Dolphins and Texans
games are not sure things. 11-5 seems about right.

I think they will probably lose a close tough game in N.O. and will drop a game to either Miami or Houston, so 11-5 is most reasonable. I wouldn't write off Carolina or Jacksonville putting a scare either, but these should be wins for the Patriots.

I just showed you how they get a bye without winning out.

One more loss is a 12-4 season, not 11-5.

Aluminum Seats must be an English major like my daughter.

The Patriots better beat the Jets or their whole season may unravel.
I agree that they will lose to the Saints. Also, the Dolphins and Texans
games are not sure things. 11-5 seems about right.

Hey, you don't have to be an english major to be thrown by this:

"...will that get them a by i dont think so i say if they dont win out they dont get a by if any one can win a lot of games in a row its the pats so we will see" :eek:

At any rate, silly to keep throwing out possible records. I'm surprised so many of you think the Pats will lose 2 more games though. I definitely disgree w/you on that.

As many have been saying for weeks
1) We need to win our division games to solidify the division.
2) Losses to one AFC team (turned out to be the colts) and NO puts us in fine position for a bye. I believe 2 AFC losses will have us losing to Cinci on tiebreakers.

It's too early for this but don't worry about Cincy having us beat on tiebreakers.

If NE and Cincy go 12-4, and New England's loss is to the Saints, then New England gets the bye with a better conference record. If New England's loss is the Jets, then Cincy and New England tie for conference record, and they look at common opponents--minimum of 4 games.

We have 5 games in common. Both teams lost to Denver. But if New England beats Houston during the last week, the Patriots win the second tie-breaker, because Cincy lost to Houston.

So, we have the first two tie-breakers.

The same applies if both teams go 13-3.

The only way Cincy gets the bye over New England is if Cincy wins more games or Cincy loses to 2 more but one is to a NFC team, and the Patriots lose to an AFC team.

The Patriots are in good shape as long as they win 12 games at least AND beat Houston.

We win out, it's that simple. Cincy is still cincy they're going to slip up a little more at the end of the season I think. The Patriots just have to handle business, it's that simple. But we also need the Steelers to lose one too because they only have 2 AFC losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News