PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss post-game [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Verbatim: Randy Moss

It's just a damn shame it had to play out the way it did. Just this once he could not keep his insecurity in check.

It may be irrational, but damn, I miss Randy Moss.

I think Moss realized he made a BIG mistake. Believing he will do better with Farve, rather than Brady. Believing that Childress is better than BillB.

Sadly, Moss may be shutting it down, since Vikings are 2-6.

i miss moss :(

Not going to happen, not in this lifetime or any other.

But something on the order of Welker's current contract (~$3-4M/yr), I could see that happening.

wouldn't that just be the best thing ever... we get their 3rd for 10 weeks moss rent. He comes back and signs next year for welker money and is humble and our wr corps has moss, tate, welker, branch, edelman tate. Embarrassment of riches.

I know it wont happen but great to dream and that would have to get childress fired hahah

wouldn't that just be the best thing ever... we get their 3rd for 10 weeks moss rent. He comes back and signs next year for welker money and is humble and our wr corps has moss, tate, welker, branch, edelman tate. Embarrassment of riches.

I know it wont happen but great to dream and that would have to get childress fired hahah

Even better...we sign him to a two year deal for Welker money and after one year we trade him to Oakland for a second round pick.

re: Moss post-game(merged X3)

See you next year Randy. :D

I think Moss realized he made a BIG mistake. Believing he will do better with Farve, rather than Brady. Believing that Childress is better than BillB.

I don't believe Moss ever thought that. Not really anyway. I believe the Pats called his bluff but he didn't really want to go.

I dont think Moss was stupid enough to believe such a thing.

Randy just pointed out that Chilly is a bad coach. I guarantee you every Vikings player is happy that he did that. No way does Chilly have his player's respect.

I don't know where Randy will play next year. But I do believe that when he retires, he will retire a Patriot.

Randy just pointed out that Chilly is a bad coach. I guarantee you every Vikings player is happy that he did that. No way does Chilly have his player's respect.

I don't know where Randy will play next year. But I do believe that when he retires, he will retire a Patriot.

As a Vikings fan I agree with everything Moss said.

Childress is an idiot. Everyone is forgetting that challenge in the first half... SMH.

And that smell is why he will not be back.

He's been a Viking for what, 3-4 weeks? He just did to them something similar (and probably worse) to what he did to this team the last time he took the podium here... Went on and on about himself and his emotions, only this time after a crushing loss. No way Bill lets that guy back in the building until he retires...he will admire his HOF talent as it diminishes from afar. Because it's crystal clear he just cannot help himself and he doesn't get what is so selfish about his conduct because in his mind everything is always all about his emotions. Can't ever trust that guy again. Vikings fans hate Chilly so much they'd be inclined to forgive most anything. They are taking this presser badly... They just finished reuniting with him as the long lost and never forgotten first love, and he just called out his former lover names in the midst of screwing them...

It all depends on how the Patriots do this season without a deep threat because that it is the situation right now. So far they have survived but it has not been easy. The Patriots have to claw for every yard; Felger may think that this is great but it is not. The Patriots had a scary offense with Moss in there but now the safeties have little respect for the Patriots WRs and are cheating down.

Thanks! Anyone notice he's wearing a red sox hat?

Good catch!

Man i hope Randy comes back, seeing that brought back memories got me all choked up... damn onions.

Everything he said reinforces how lucky we are with this present owner/coach/QB.......I hope the guys still on the team feel the same way......

I also wonder if Mankins saw the presser.....

Man, Moss is like that girlfriend you had an intense relationship with, dumped, but just can't help detecting some strong feelings coming from both sides. You almost want to get back together.

I was pretty sure that our wide receiver gave the most bizarre press conference ever after the week 1 win. But the Vikings WR topped that this week.

Ian should made a new Moss sub forum.

It all depends on how the Patriots do this season without a deep threat because that it is the situation right now. So far they have survived but it has not been easy. The Patriots have to claw for every yard; Felger may think that this is great but it is not. The Patriots had a scary offense with Moss in there but now the safeties have little respect for the Patriots WRs and are cheating down.
The Patriots are 3-0 beating Baltimore, SD and Minnesota without Moss.
It isnt supposed to be easy, and it wouldnt have been easy with Moss.

Why would he come back when he would not be given a contract extension that resulted in him being traded in the first place? If he wants job security and to be paid his worth, it won't be happening in New England. He has had a poor year on top of it all so I don't think he's the type of guy who would tuck his tail between his legs and come back for nothing. I just can't see it.

Well I think BB approached him for a contract extension this pre-season, but be didn't want it. I just think he is an emotional man (perhaps unstable) who really doesn't know what he wants, but he has realized since leaving the high level of football played in NE. And I think he wants to be a part of a team that gets the most out of its players, that works hard, and is smart. I think it's obvious when he is being genuine...and I think the respect he's received from BB and TB and Kraft have allowed him to trust them fully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore