PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss accuser fires back after Moss comments - refuses to be disrespected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, I do this stuff for a living. People who are truly in fear do not wait 8 days to get a restraining order, then announce it to the media. Especially when the person she "fears" is over 1,000 miles away.

It's a crock and it's extortion.

And around day 3, that fear would mysteriously go away if the person suddenly was half a million dollars richer.

I'm just wondering if the b*tch tried a Wilfork on Randy, and it misfired to his yapper.:rofl:

EDIT - This was already posted earlier in the thread. Carry on. . . .

Look, this thread is petering-out WAY too quickly, so I'm going to pour a little fuel on it for the public marshmallow roast. Has anybody seen the public record of Attorney David McGill yet? LINK

He's just a kid. Practicing a little over a year. Without a doubt, he lit up like a Christmas tree when he heard the name "Randy Moss" and "injury" in the same sentence. I had a good ol' chuckle to myself when I heard about some of the chest thumping the kid did in the lead up to the restraining order ("I'm on my way to the court house to file a complaint right now" :rolleyes:). David McGill is CLEARLY trying to break into the glitz and glamor of entertainment law (see below), and he's also clearly working above his pay-grade. Wouldn't surprise me if he has issues with the Florida Bar sooner, rather than later.

David Kasahn McGill
ID Number: 21872
Address: 11098 Biscayne, Blvd Ste 300, Miami, Florida 33161-7491
Phone: 786.375.5621
Fax: 832.6345142
E-Mail: [email protected]
County: Miami-Dade
Circuit: 11
Admitted: 04/20/2006
Sections: Entertainment Arts and Sports Law, Young Lawyers Division
10-Year Discipline History: None
Law School: University of Miami School of Law

Last edited:
No actually your wrong, her lawyer claimed they called him first. If the phone records only show him calling them first, as Randy's agents letter indicates, Ms Washington's lawyer lied and his creditability drops even further.

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy loses his license to practice law, he totally blew it !! GAME OVER

I don't think it matters a whole lot, but I don't think its possible for Randy's Lawyer to call her Laywer first.

Because for this to have happenned
If neither she nor her lawyer had demanded money:
--Then there wouldn't have been a delay in filing for the restraining order
--The situation would've had to be bad enough such that they knew she was going to go to the police (as you don't pre emptively offer ppl money to keep quiet unless you know there is something to keep quiet about)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back