PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mortensen says he got death threats from Pats fans AFTER getting cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, there's a decent chance it is true.

People are crazier than ever these days and if the poor Cubs fan that caught that foul ball got death threats, why not Mortenson?

Ands it's an awful thing if true. But it doesn't reflect on anyone but those guilty.

Just for the record:

Seriously(in other words, with actual intent) saying/posting "I'm going to kill you" = death threat
Saying "I hope you slide under a gas truck and die" = Sam Kinison musical lyrics

Just for the record:

Seriously(in other words, with actual intent) saying/posting "I'm going to kill you" = death threat
Saying "I hope you slide under a gas truck and die" = Sam Kinison musical lyrics
Hey, I'm with you. The only one that knows is Mortenson.

I've never told or even wished for anyone to die. Even that takes a level of mental illness

512e206fbb6ad999be376588d40784cdc422f9d8c2fdbbb67b75b3f9a8aaba56.jpg
Gronk look so serious...

Thornton crushes it here.

Chris Mortensen admits he handled Deflategate poorly, claims he gets death threats

But facts are facts. Mortensen admits here that he knew the information he put out there was pure horsecrap. And he did nothing. Even saying the balls were “significantly underinflated” was a pure lie. For the better part of two years he’s perpetuated the lie, kept the fire burning and continued to throw fresh wood on it like the time he went on Arizona radio to make up a story about Mr. Kraft and Jonathan Kraft apologizing to him.

And now, after the fire of falsehoods has finally burned itself out, he’s trying to kick around the embers and claim he didn’t correct the fake story because he’d said it on television? Bull. One hundred percent, Grade A, USDA Choice bull.

Goodell is backing him now with a $4m report! We're all getting 4 game suspensions for this.

The conclusion of the report is as follows: It is more likely than not that some Patriots fan or fans may or may not have wished, thought, considered, or drew pictures of Mort not so well, and thereby he may or may not have needed to retreat to his safe space and/or receive group therapy, go swimming with dolphins, and/or counseling that may possibly be psychological or even postmenepausal in nature. Mort may have experienced greasy, oily anal discharge, pelvic discomfort, genital warts, severe back acne, premature ejaculatory reflex, PMS, sensitivity of the mammary glands, sore throat, fingertip sensitivity, hot sweats, cold sweats, dead hands, mouth breathing, bad breath, a strong urge to urinate in public fountains, and severe rosacea.

There, I said it.

Mortensen has showed that he has no integrity and would lie if he thinks it will make him look good. Then again to wish ill on him is not right and morally indefensible.

We all die someday, thats really not that big a deal. Not everyone has the platform to defame a GOAT though wrongfully, and ruin being a fan of one of the greatest franchises in sports for millions of fans. (all of whom also have to die some day too) He helped spread unnecessary fraudulent misery to millions.

He owes an apology.

Blah. As pointed out, death wishes not threats. Not sure how that is fear inducing. His wife doesn't like reading nasty comments? Then tell him to stop spreading misinformation as truth that garners him national attention.

The inaccurate tweet was taken down after a "few months"? If by a few, the writer means 6, then I will find the article credible.

Maybe by linking news of recovery to the fans failed death wishes, he is criticizing the fanbase's success rate. Next time, it's voodoo and Santeria.:)

Mortensen is useless. If he reports something, then I assume it is false.

Until Mort apologizes and admits he's a liar, i have no respect for him. He's a turd

This is a PSA:

If you Twitter, then hundreds of millions of people have direct access to contact you. Some of them might say stuff to get a reaction. You could tweet the sky is blue and get a dozen people to disagree.

The most important thing to remember is- NOBODY CARES.

Get off Twitter if you don't like it.

That is all.

He's trying to stay relevant, he is not relevant. Have a nice life Mort, just go away.

The problem with this story is that it says he let the twet tand for "several"months and NewEngland fans were still upset with the initial tweet.

The fact that he let it stand for 16 months is a significant part of the story and the primary reason why so many New England fans are still resentful. The fact that his initial tweet was wrong because his source lied to him is really not his fault and not the source of the anger.

Hey look, everybody!! Mort's still alive!!....this is great news...sarcasm meters worldwide just crashed..
Lookin' good, Scumbag...!

Damn Joker you need to lay off the Kale .

Can't get behind the idea of stooping to that level with any talk of wishing him ill, particularly under the circumstances with his cancer. There's no human being that deserves those types of thoughts.

That all said, what he did was wrong and he should at least acknowledge that with a public apology to help set the record straight. He has taken the easy way out with this for far too long now.

Hey look, everybody!! Mort's still alive!!....this is great news...sarcasm meters worldwide just crashed..
Lookin' good, Scumbag...!

biggreenmonster.jpg
Hidey Ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand