PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More on Farve returning to the NFL with the Vikings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, return to the NFL to their rivals just to try to thumb his nose at the Packers...that's an injury to him and his teammates just waiting to happen :rolleyes:

The Vikings early on would be dangerous. But, as the weather gets colder and Favre has to travel to outside stadiums, they will falter. That old body can't handle the frigid temperatures anymore.

Myers is frigging high if he thinks BB signs Favre in the event Brady is hurt.

Last edited:
Myers is frigging high if he thinks BB signs Favre in the event Brady is hurt.

I can't believe he went there. . . .

The only way this backfires is if Tom Brady is not ready for the start of the season and Favre signs with the Patriots.

Oh god not this again..... seriously, it was bad enough last year. Do we need a repeat of "will Favre be a Viking" this year? :deadhorse:

Maybe he meant NO as in NO i will not answer that right now!!:eek: Let Favre mess up the Vikings just stay away from the Patriots!

He could stay away from both preferably. But that's just me.

Please make him go AWAY...I had enough years ago. He should be :banned: Hes...No longer effective, capable, or valuable.
Synonyms: done, done for, finished, washed-up.....yeah those

Last edited:
Report: Favre, Childress To Meet
Posted by Mike Florio on May 5, 2009, 6:46 p.m.

Well, well, well.

Welcome to the Summer of Favre, Part 2.

Only a day after the former Packers and Jets quarterback supposedly told ESPN’s Trent Dilfer that said former Packers and Jets quarterback won’t be playing again, ESPN’s Ed Werder reports that said former Packers and Jets quarterback will be meeting with the man who’ll be the former Vikings coach absent a postseason win or two. Or three.

Per Werder, Favre and Brad Childress will meet at an “undisclosed location” later this week to discuss the possibility of Favre joining the Vikings for the 2009 season.

Werder says there’s a “mutual understanding” that Favre will soon thereafter decide whether to sign with the Vikings.

Also, Favre’s agent, Bus Cook, reportedly is looking into whether any unemployment quarterbacks coaches are available to work with Favre as he works his way back into playing shape.

In Minnesota, Favre immediately would be installed as the starter, and he’s get the keys to an offense very similar to the one he ran for years in Green Bay.

ProFootballTalk.com - Report: Favre, Childress To Meet

If Childress and the Vikes think that ol' hillbilly will get them to the Super Bowl, they are out of their freakin' minds.

God I am getting sick of this. I said it last year, I'll say it again - Favre didn't leave the Packers much choice. For years he had been playing this damn hokey pokey game about whether or not he was coming back. They try to move on, he acts like a spoiled kid. This man needs to get over himself.

If Childress and the Vikes think that ol' hillbilly will get them to the Super Bowl, they are out of their freakin' minds.

God I am getting sick of this. I said it last year, I'll say it again - Favre didn't leave the Packers much choice. For years he had been playing this damn hokey pokey game about whether or not he was coming back. They try to move on, he acts like a spoiled kid. This man needs to get over himself.

Favre made Mangina lose his job i guess Childress is next!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back