Welcome to PatsFans.com

Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and pick

Discussion in 'NFL Football Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Deus Irae

Deus Irae PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 69 / -74

Disable Jersey

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

I'm not sure the Ravens will even make the playoffs. I just look at how they're built and see a team that would at least have a chance in Seattle. They're big on the line, they have good pass rushing on the edges, and their offense consists of flacco lobbing bombs downfield, which will either end up as big plays or long punts, depending upon which player makes the catch.
  2. Deus Irae

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 69 / -74

Disable Jersey

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

I was actually referring to their drafting from 2010-2012, and their free agent moves/trades since Carroll's been there. The Seahawks have done a great job of roster building. Having Red Bryant as a holdover doesn't hurt, either.
  3. PATSYLICIOUS

PATSYLICIOUS Rookie

Ratings:
    +88 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Yeah Seattle worries me more mainly because Brady had success against Carolina despite the loss. Usually with teams like Baltimore and NYG that are tough matchups for you never see Brady looking that comfortable or accurate against them even when he's won.

Overall, if Talib/Dennard are healthy I like our chances against any team as it's a completely different defense and the offense is clearly rolling.
  4. Claremonster

Claremonster Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

5. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,751 / 30 / -48

No Jersey Selected

Will be interesting to see how they do after next season when Russell Wilson can begin negotiating a new contract. They have a very, very solid young quarterback for a fraction of the price. But yeah, top to bottom, that team is stacked.
  6. Claremonster

Claremonster Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

7. Deus Irae

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 69 / -74

Disable Jersey

Absolutely. The greatest engine of NFL parity, paychecks in a salary cap system, will eventually kick in out in Seattle.

2010 draft:

Okung
    Thomas
    Tate
    Thurmond
    Chancellor

2011 draft:

Carpenter
    Wright
    Sherman
    Smith

2012 draft: