PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and pick

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

I know, but 40 ? vanilla both sides

you are really giving the example of a preseason game ?

Re: Monday Night Football: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks - preview and predi

One , its was a preseason game.Another, getting blown out like this this late in the season cant be be good. Sure, things kinda went seattle's way but this could also be the pats/houston MNF game from last yr .Pats didnt make it to the SB but houston didnt finish the season on a good note last yr.
Hopefully payton will get things right but Iam not sold on the defense. Its a little overhyped.

I agree, our D has never done well outside, and most of its stats are in the Dome. But we lost badly and were beat down fare and square.
SEA dominated our boys, pretty much kicked their ass, and no one should have any belief that we can pull off a NFCCG or beat them again.
I really belive in the boys, and think they can change, adapt and overcome. I know there are better teams than us, but I have faith.

With all this talent that Seattle has accumulated, how are they against the cap. They cant have that much room available. Dont understand how Pete Carroll has been able to scout such players. In NE he was hopeless. I know Kraft didn't give him carte blanche like BB has, but he must have had some say. All the good players NE had came during Parcells era, it pisses me off that he is doing so well in Seattle

With all this talent that Seattle has accumulated, how are they against the cap. They cant have that much room available. Dont understand how Pete Carroll has been able to scout such players. In NE he was hopeless. I know Kraft didn't give him carte blanche like BB has, but he must have had some say. All the good players NE had came during Parcells era, it pisses me off that he is doing so well in Seattle

Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman are both making less than 1 million a year.

Draft studs, enjoy a loaded team for a few years with studs on rookie deals.

you are really giving the example of a preseason game ?

Is 30-10 vs Dolphins in 2001 ok. Dolphins were really bad that year, or you want to look at 2009 ? Pick a year for your SB's, you have been embarressed. We all have, ours was 40 years and constant. Humiliation is nothing new to us SVN.

is 30-10 vs Dolphins in 2001 ok. Dolphins were really bad that year.

Sure. Whatever makes you feel happy. Of course that 2001 team had SB winning QB with a wide array of weapons and the loss was in december going into the playoffs...but..whatever makes you feel better.

Brees getting animated about road loss record citing numbers from 2006 and 2009. ...SMH

Money's not a problem. This is largely because of the 2010-2012 draft classes, and they're all on their first contracts.

» Over the Cap- Seattle Seahawks 2014 Salary Cap and Contracts

Guys like Avril and Rice can be cut for savings, as needed, as well.

is 30-10 vs Dolphins in 2001 ok. Dolphins were really bad that year, or you want to look at 2009 ?

you clearly dont get my point and somehow seem obsessed with pats losses for the last decade. How about the pats loss to your own team on MNF ? Did you see how badly pats ended that season ? Not saying the same thing will happen to your team but you are frankly getting too defensive.

Is 30-10 vs Dolphins in 2001 ok. Dolphins were really bad that year, or you want to look at 2009 ? Pick a year for your SB's, you have been embarressed. We all have, ours was 40 years and constant.

ok.enjoy. whatever..i know its a tough nite but hopefully you guys make it . Stop obsessing about the patriots and comparisons. Yes, we have a been embarassed .But if my team got embarrassed going into december I would be mightly concerned. Thats just me.

The Seahawks are impressive right now, but I'd take my changes against them in the SB. Is there a team out of the AFC more equipped to have a puncher's chance against them in a February game at MetLife?

Sure. Whatever makes you feel happy. Of course that 2001 team had SB winning QB with a wide array of weapons and the loss was in december going into the playoffs...but..whatever makes you feel better.

Doesnt make me feel better.

yep, its the worst game ive seen in 7 years. We have beaten better D's on offense. Just a very embarressing game on both sides of the ball.

But you have been there before, Lions 40, Patriots 9. Lions didnt win the SB.
I really dont think panic is in order, just yet. But, it is the worst game I have ever seen sense 2006. We couldnt do anything. We need to beat this team.

Shechickens own the Saints. Look back in the playoffs a few years ago. This game was like that one.

The Seahawks are impressive right now, but I'd take my changes against them in the SB. Is there a team out of the AFC more equipped to have a puncher's chance against them in a February game at MetLife?

Shechickens in a winter outside game? I would bet against them...

ok.enjoy. whatever..i know its a tough nite but hopefully you guys make it . Stop obsessing about the patriots and comparisons. Yes, we have a been embarassed .But if my team got embarrassed going into december I would be mightly concerned. Thats just me.

hope you make it to

Shechickens own the Saints. Look back in the playoffs a few years ago. This game was like that one.

Our boys will try to change this.

Ravens

Our boys will try to change this.

Too bad it wasn't tonight. I cannot stand the Shechickens...:mad:

Nice display of defense by Seaderol. Not convinced they can't be beat though. They've had a couple of stinkers that they barely survived this season. I'd definitely give the Pats a good chance with 2 weeks of game planning. Oh wait, I'm thinking way too far ahead.

Too bad it wasn't tonight. I cannot stand the Shechickens...:mad:

I know, but we are pretty used to being made fun of or being the under dogs. Seachicken fans are pretty brutal. We'll accept the beat down, and that they own our team, and that there is no way we can win the NFCCG at thier house.
Our fans need to bow in grace, and do the right thing.
Though maybe our boys cant beat them at home, we need to support our boys in the imposible 2nd attempt. We need to believe in this team more than ever after that loss, and make them understand. win or lose they are our team. .. and then kick the seachickens buts at home.:cool:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back