PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Eagles vs Redskins

RG3 can barely move out there...he could have used a few more months of rehab.

Anyone else think that the first week of the NFL season has been sloppy? This game has its moments but both teams are sloppy.

Anyone else think that the first week of the NFL season has been sloppy? This game has its moments but both teams are sloppy.

Yes. This game in particular looks like sandlot football. Too loosey goosey. Not much discipline going on there.

RG3 can barely move out there...he could have used a few more months of rehab.

Yeah he's not looking too good so far. But he rushed back because he's afraid of Kirk breathing down his back. Kirk can play and RG3 knows it and didn't want Kirk to start off the regular season. We saw how Alex Smith lost his job over 1 concussion and he was playing damn good last year.

This is awesome to watch.

It's so very obvious that the Redskins defenders are under instruction to intimate calf cramps. How is that possible a few minutes into the second quarter of the first game of the season?

Fix "injuries" in one move:

Each team gets 5 timeouts per half, an injury at any time in the game costs a timeout like inside 2 minutes under current rules.

redskins faking injuries to slow down the eagles attack. taking a page from tom coughlin's crew....

this is odd, its like watching philly playing our playbook, errr without our OL

Patrick Chung getting to the quarterback!

Does it seem like both of these defenses have much better athletes than we do, or is it just me? It could be that we possibly have the most unqualified D coordinator in the league.

If only Vick could pass like that every down...this offense would be unstoppable. That was a nice pass.

Not gonna lie, probably an unpopular opinion, but I really like desean Jacksons attitude this game against Hall

Kelly deserves coach of the year for making Vick look good. :D

Would love to see what Brady could do with a speedster like Desean and a possession guy like Boldin. We had a zillion picks to make a good offer for one of those guys, if not both of them

Does it seem like both of these defenses have much better athletes than we do, or is it just me? It could be that we possibly have the most unqualified D coordinator in the league.

Not just you. And not just these two teams. Lots of good D's around the league. I miss Teddy.

Would love to see what Brady could do with a speedster like Desean and a possession guy like Boldin. We had a zillion picks to make a good offer for one of those guys, if not both of them

Brady would truly be unstoppable.

Outside of RG3's rusty and the inept beginning to week 1 for the Redskins O, the Eagles D looks much improved on 2012. They're performing fundamentals well.

I heard on the radio from Boomer who said that before the game during the play intros..all wash players came out one by one with the coaches and then rg3 last without a helmet holding the redskins flag etc etc and how the nfl is an unforgiiving place-ask brady/manning. If this is what happened -what a showboat.! I hope they lose.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back