PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION MNF 9/18 watch thread

Life comes at you fast

Ayyyyy good job Pierre

How and when did Pierre Strong end up w/ the Browns?

This game in a nutshell. Watson throws it directly into the hands of a steeler cb with no browns wr in sight. Steeler cb lets it go right through his hands

Peoples-Jones got mugged on that last play, no call.

I really don't want to see whatever happened to Chubb but I'm sure curiosity will get the better of me
Did you end up seeing it? My knee aches just thinking about it. No way I could purposely watch what happened.

Well, at least Strong should get more playing time at RB with Chubb out.
Watch him turn into a great player, and stinking Wheatley wasn't even the OT we needed, they went with Lowe last game.

Did you end up seeing it? My knee aches just thinking about it. No way I could purposely watch what happened.

Nah, if i see a twitter post with anything resembling a browns jersey i just scroll past quickly before I change my mind

Watson had two facemasking penalties last night. I hope you all thought back to 2010 when Mark Sanchez grabbed Jermaine Cunningham’s facemask and swung him to the ground with no flag. Such a bizarre play.

subJETS1-jumbo.jpg

Watson had two facemasking penalties last night. I hope you all thought back to 2010 when Mark Sanchez grabbed Jermaine Cunningham’s facemask and swung him to the ground with no flag. Such a bizarre play.

subJETS1-jumbo.jpg
Officiating is run like organized crime. Ridiculous.

Well, at least Strong should get more playing time at RB with Chubb out.
Watch him turn into a great player
That would make the “Would You Like Some Cheese With That Whine Society” members here so happy.

stinking Wheatley wasn't even the OT we needed, they went with Lowe last game.
Sorry, I don’t speak jibberish.

What a ****ing selfish, brain-dead ****ing ass-wipe this one is.

Don't even care about the stuff that got him suspended/traded... Bimbos know the game they're playin' too.

But Watson ALL BY HIMSELF cost his team the victory. ****ing disgraceful.

Oh dear. Knees aren’t supposed to bend like that.

DAAMMNNN!!! o_O

brutal... that reminds me of Willis McGahee's injury in college (i think it was him, on Miami Hurricanes?).. very similar to this one

That might be a career ender if it’s as bad as it looks. Hopefully it’s not. Brutal

nah he tore all 3 ligaments, but they can reconstruct it back to basically full strength if the player is young enough

although Chubb is starting to get up there in RB years

Willis McGahee made a complete recovery from this type of injury, but that was when he was 21 coming out of college

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back