PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION MNF 9/18 watch thread

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Got the Saints in @Pape ’s suicide pool this week so Geaux Saints in the first one

Saints have a defense this year

Go ummmm Panthers and Browns?

How on earth is Derek Carr 4th on the list of most yards passing in his first 9 seasons…

How on earth is Derek Carr 4th on the list of most yards passing in his first 9 seasons…
Played right away and really hasn't missed time due to injury

Reactions: sb1

He was an MVP favorite that season he broke his leg in Week 14 or 15. Had a couple big seasons early.

Then he turned into a pumpkin.

Very Wentz-like, but better and longer.

Reactions: sb1
Carr's numbers are pretty decent, and consistent.
1695080506011.png

I'll be honest, I love the Browns' current uniforms. Very classic, very clean. The colors aren't my my favorite but they have nice contrast. The overall design is really good. Less is more. These whites look okay, but white-on-white is a little pajama-y to me.

Let's go Browns! Keep the Steelers at 0-2. The more of the AFC down at 0-2 the better. Plus, just in general, screw the Steelers.

I wonder how patient the fans would be with a young top drafted QB thrown out there like Bryce Young if we had one.

Probably not very.

Let's go Browns! Keep the Steelers at 0-2. The more of the AFC down at 0-2 the better. Plus, just in general, screw the Steelers.
Agree but at the same time who wants Watson to succeed?

Wow 7-0 Steelers already? Kick return I guess

34 starting QBs for the Browns since 1999. But let’s get rid of Mac Jones right now because the next guy is a guaranteed winner. Or something.

PICKett

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back