PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION MNF 9/18 watch thread

That 2 point try was an epic failure

That might be a career ender if it’s as bad as it looks. Hopefully it’s not. Brutal
It's the same knee he got surgically reconstructed in college. This is a devastating injury for his career.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Pickett went to the locker room by himself?

Watson literally can’t hit a single pass this quarter

Panthers have the look of a team that wants the first overall pick more than the Cardinals do. Lol

That sucks for Ford there. The returner barely signaled fair catch and then caught in a position that looked like he was about to take off. I can understand why Ford thought it was live since he was engaged with his man all the way down the sideline.

Nice dart by Pickett one of his better throws tonight.

Imagine being a woman and the only other person in a gym at 3am with TJ Watt. I'd get the hell out of there, dude screams rapist.

Dude, you need help if your only thought tonight is how you can tie things to firing Belichick.
I love Belichick my favorite autograph I own is a photo of him at the first Super Bowl win.
However I don’t think Kraft will have the patience to finish as a bottom 10
Team even if the win loss margin is one score of less in those games.
The money Bill has invested in Parker and Shuster if they don’t pick it up will really upset Kraft I would think.
Am I concerned that the modern game has passed Bill by yes yes I am.

I bring it up cause Tomlin is a old school coach like Bill and we both have similar QBs.

That sucks for Chubb, pulling for him to recover and play again, but that might be it unless he's got the Adrian Peterson gene.

I love Belichick my favorite autograph I own is a photo of him at the first Super Bowl win.
The money Bill has invested in Parker and Shuster if they don’t pick it up will really upset Kraft I would think.

I bring it up cause Tomlin is a old school coach like Bill and we both have similar QBs.
I think it’s probably time for bed Chris

Steelers will win 9 games this season.

Did you change your screen name ?

Screw the Saints....taking my dinglebucks and wiping their behinds with them

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Big plays on offense. Great pass rush. That's how to win in 2023. Pats don't have that big play receiver right now.

Steelers will win 9 games this season.

As much as i want to see them lose every game, this is probably the best case scenario. Finish just good enough to keep pickett and Canada around another couple years

Nice run !!!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back