PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Merged] Official Pats-LOLphins Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 16m16 minutes ago
Chris McCain is inactive tonight so I guess this won't happen

CShWGlDWoAARYd1.jpg
Hilarious....Posts this crap and hes not even playing.

Tool.

I'm pretty pumped about this game. Time to send another fanbase back to reality.

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Watching pregame show and just found out that Dan Campbell is football coaching God.

We are in serious trouble. Going to be a long freaking night. Think I'll just shut the TV off and go to bed now.

I'm so happy I get to watch my team tonight, but man does that make Sunday so less interesting to me, seems like such a long wait until their next game after these Thursday night ones.. uggh. Come on Patriots win and no injuries!

I bet it was just killing Marshall Faulk to have to say good things about the Patriots. LOL

He managed to avoid it. Due to his veins coarsing with vinegar and water.

We are going to be running the ball tonight, I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Wake gives us fits. We need Lewis, Blount and White tonight...

Wow. Watching pregame show and just found out that Dan Campbell is football coaching God.

We are in serious trouble. Going to be a long freaking night. Think I'll just shut the TV off and go to bed now.

that's the narrative all week...same thing happened during jets/bills week.
hype them to no ends/ignore the champs.

time to bring all of the idiot dolphin fans back down to earth!!!

Oh more Deflategate talk.

We are going to be running the ball tonight, I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Wake gives us fits. We need Lewis, Blount and White tonight...

we're throwing at least 40 times
wake will get tired as the game goes on. plus tom gets rid of the ball so quickly. dolphins dont have the jets corners.

fcking asshles. Really, more deflate gate crap. Hate you NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back