PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maybe they ought to change the name from Charm City to Wimp City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt that. But it just snowed in Jacksonville for about 10 minutes. Let me repeat that: It snowed. In Florida.

In south Florida it got down in the high 50s last night.

I had to shut the windows.

A few more days of this, highs only 70, I might need to find a long-sleeved shirt.

That's all I got....

That's a clear misuse of Giorgio Tsoukalos! You should check out some of his stuff sometime. He doesn't say that there were definitely aliens on Earth. The foundation of his beliefs is that ancient humans, across the globe, left evidence of achievement that go far beyond what we can explain today. He doesn't know how early man achieved some of these wonders, but offers up the possibility that alien technology may have played a part. He's got some pretty compelling evidence of some amazing feats performed by early man. He also seems like a hot **** and is a guy I would love to have a few beers with.
He does indeed strike me as a hot s**t. Although I think he'd rather pass some combustibles around with you as he enjoys a beer, if you catch my drift.;)

Why are you a little *****? Find me one pro jets thing I said. Whiny *****es like you think anyone not 100% homer is a jets troll. Whine whine whine. "How dare you say the ol struggled! You jets troll." *****.

At first I thought, "He can't be serious." Unfortunately for YOU, all your posts are in one tidy little place. Below is just a sampling of your Jets trolldom. I suppose you're now going to tell us, "Aw, I was just kidding. I'm not a Jets fan." :rolleyes: Now, please go away ... forever.

* Dec. 31: Geno was pro bowl level at the end of the year just like he said. J-e-t-s jets! Jets! JETS!!
* Dec. 30: J-e-t-s jets jets jets jets!!! They are good. They'll be tough next year.
* Dec. 28: Jets played really really well today. Much better than the pats. J-e-t-s. Jets jets jets!
* Dec. 28: Jets jets jets...
* Dec. 28: Jets looked better than the pats today.
* Dec. 28: Geno smith having a career day. Makes it hard to draft a qb. Jets jets jets?
* Dec. 28: Jets winning. J e t s jets jets jets!
* Dec. 28: If the Jets win and we lose do they make the playoffs? Jets jets jets!
* Dec. 28: How are the j-e-t-s jets doing? Probably well. They're scrappy. Jets jets jeys!

* Dec. 22: J-e-t-s jets jets jets!!

That's a clear misuse of Giorgio Tsoukalos! You should check out some of his stuff sometime. He doesn't say that there were definitely aliens on Earth. The foundation of his beliefs is that ancient humans, across the globe, left evidence of achievement that go far beyond what we can explain today. He doesn't know how early man achieved some of these wonders, but offers up the possibility that alien technology may have played a part. He's got some pretty compelling evidence of some amazing feats performed by early man. He also seems like a hot **** and is a guy I would love to have a few beers with.

At the risk of hijacking this thread, let me just say that I feel the bolded part of your quote can be explained by Occam's Razor: specifically that present day humans share virtually the same DNA as ancient humans (I think modern humans have been manifest for ~ 200,000 years).

At first I thought, "He can't be serious." Unfortunately for YOU, all your posts are in one tidy little place. Below is just a sampling of your Jets trolldom. I suppose you're now going to tell us, "Aw, I was just kidding. I'm not a Jets fan." :rolleyes: Now, please go away ... forever.

* Dec. 31: Geno was pro bowl level at the end of the year just like he said. J-e-t-s jets! Jets! JETS!!
* Dec. 30: J-e-t-s jets jets jets jets!!! They are good. They'll be tough next year.
* Dec. 28: Jets played really really well today. Much better than the pats. J-e-t-s. Jets jets jets!
* Dec. 28: Jets jets jets...
* Dec. 28: Jets looked better than the pats today.
* Dec. 28: Geno smith having a career day. Makes it hard to draft a qb. Jets jets jets?
* Dec. 28: Jets winning. J e t s jets jets jets!
* Dec. 28: If the Jets win and we lose do they make the playoffs? Jets jets jets!
* Dec. 28: How are the j-e-t-s jets doing? Probably well. They're scrappy. Jets jets jeys!

* Dec. 22: J-e-t-s jets jets jets!!
That's me clowning homers like you who call me a jets fan when I say anything even slightly non homerific.

I don't take the Jets seriously. Only homers would.

J-e-t-s!

That's me clowning homers like you who call me a jets fan when I say anything even slightly non homerific.

I don't take the Jets seriously. Only homers would.

J-e-t-s!
"Aw gosh, I was just kidding." Yeah, that's what I thought you might say. Your cover has been blown, own up to it and stop "whining."

At the risk of hijacking this thread, let me just say that I feel the bolded part of your quote can be explained by Occam's Razor: specifically that present day humans share virtually the same DNA as ancient humans (I think modern humans have been manifest for ~ 200,000 years).
How does having the same dna explain it? He's saying ancient people's without computers or even calculators made some pretty impressive creations. His explanation is that they had extraterrestrial help.

"Aw gosh, I was just kidding." Yeah, that's what I thought you might say. Your cover has been blown, own up to it and stop "whining."
Not only a homer but a humor less homer. You deserve it.

Go jets! Now work yourself into a lather.

Not only a homer but a humor less homer. You deserve it.

Go jets! Now work yourself into a lather.
Let me get this straight: you actually were "masquerading" as a Jets fan in all those pro-Jets posts to chide Pats homers. And, we're supposed to find it funny. OK. Either you really ARE a Jets fan, or a tremendously confused, self-loathing Patriots fan who hates other Pats fans. (That's just stupid. No Patriots fan is that stupid.) Ergo, I say you're a Jets fan.

Last edited:
How does having the same dna explain it? He's saying ancient people's without computers or even calculators made some pretty impressive creations. His explanation is that they had extraterrestrial help.

This may be over your head (or not), but the belief that ancient humans could only "make pretty impressive creations" in the absence of modern technology via divine intervention could simply be a product of our cultural mythology.

Amazing as it may seem, perhaps ancient humans could be just as clever and inventive without modern day gadgets or help from extra terrestrials. After all, depending on how ancient the humans in question were, the cultures in question differ from ours, especially those extant on the planet pre-agricultural revolution and/or Indo-European invasion.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight: you actually were "masquerading" as a Jets fan in all those pro-Jets posts to chide Pats homers. And, we're supposed to find it funny. OK. Either you really ARE a Jets fan, or a tremendously confused, self-loathing Patriots fan who hates other Pats fans. (That's just stupid. No Patriots fan is that stupid.) Ergo, I say you're a Jets fan.
Only someone humor less would take that seriously. Like when I asked if the Jets would make the playoffs because they won in week 17. Comedy gold!

I do like their chant though.

Non homers don't fear and loathe a hapless team like the jets.

And geno had a perfect qb rating so he must have been playing ok.

And probably none of those posts were when ne played ny.

Only someone humor less would take that seriously. Like when I asked if the Jets would make the playoffs because they won in week 17. Comedy gold!

I do like their chant though.

Non homers don't fear and loathe a hapless team like the jets.

And geno had a perfect qb rating so he must have been playing ok.

And probably none of those posts were when ne played ny.
Give up. It's not working.

This may be over your head (or not), but the belief that ancient humans could only "make pretty impressive creations" in the absence of modern technology via divine intervention could simply be a product of our cultural mythology.

Amazing as it may seem, perhaps ancient humans could be just as clever and inventive without modern day gadgets or help from extra terrestrials. After all, depending on how ancient the humans in question were, the cultures in question differ from ours, especially those pre-agricultural revolution and/or Indo-European invasion.
Clever and inventive sure. But the theory arises because they built the pyramids to 1 inch tolerances or whatever. Lined up perfectly with solar phenomena etc. Things that would seem hard to modern day man even with computers.

The fact that had the same dna, not sure why that would be relevant. They did but so what?

giphy.gif

Give up. It's not working.
You're boring me.

Even a homer must admire the simplicity and economy of "j e t s jets jets jets." Say it over and over to yourself. Probably more creative than "progressive music".

They should practice 4 hours a day in subfreezing weather. Bring the blackboards outside too. Nothing like a case of pneumonia to sharpen your game skills.

I bet the pats aren't outside all day every day. It's fine to acclimate to the cold but too much is not always a good thing.

But Tunescribe knows better he's old school.

The cold doesn't cause pneumonia, or the common cold. People get sick more in the winter because they spend more time cooped up inside with other people and viruses spread easier when quarters are close.

Before you go reaching for Occam's Razor, you may want to look into Tsoukalos's work. Some of the things he found in South America make the Great Pyramids look both crude and young.

You're boring me.

Even a homer must admire the simplicity and economy of "j e t s jets jets jets." Say it over and over to yourself. Probably more creative than "progressive music".
You wouldn't know "creative" if it leaped from the swamp and bit your fat green arse.

The cold doesn't cause pneumonia, or the common cold. People get sick more in the winter because they spend more time cooped up inside with other people and viruses spread easier when quarters are close.
I've read the virus thrives better in cold noses and mucus than warm. And your body is stressed trying to keep warm which is harder on the immune system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes