PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Walsh (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in most cases, the Patriots SHOULD be considered innocent until PROVEN guilty. In other words, they would have to see prrof that the Patriots ordered someone to tape the walk through.... then prrof that they were able to watch it and use it somehow to their advantage.

On the flip side to that. Walsh was fired.... how do we know that he didnt actually do the tape on his own and then was fired when found out?

What makes me soooo angry about this is the timing. no matter what happenes tonight, this will always be brought up. Nevermind the fact that the 2007 Patriots were scrutinized under a microscope all year. Nevermind the fact that despite all of this, they played a hell of a season..... it will always be remembered as the year of Spygate :mad:

I don't know if this has been brought up yet...Super Bowl XXXVI was probably the most "secure" Super Bowl due to September 11th just happening. Would stadium security have not noticed some guy with a video camera filming things and not say anything to him? That is pretty doubtful.

Does anyone know the actual rule about taping an opponents walk thru? I'm curious as to what the actual rule says, or if such a rule exists.

I don't know if this has been brought up yet...Super Bowl XXXVI was probably the most "secure" Super Bowl due to September 11th just happening. Would stadium security have not noticed some guy with a video camera filming things and not say anything to him? That is pretty doubtful.

That is what Tom Curran said about this in September. He talked about national guardsmen with M16s. I was at that game and you would have thought you were in a war zone around the SuperDome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe