PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Patricia wearing this shirt means only one thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to wade into the middle of this but here's a link to GRRM's Livejournal, an entry titled "Oh My Poor Jets". First line: "Life is hard when you're a Jets fan."

So true.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/361369.html

The guy is a Jets fan. Even the Triarch Belicho (now Quadrarch?) would agree.

My enduring Brisby memory: he was coming to the sideline in a state of frustration and tossed his helmet. Tuna glared at him and said, "Don't throw your helmet, Vincent."
Tuna killed him. He had an injury and Tuna said that he knew people who came back from open heart surgery faster...brutal

Tuna killed him. He had an injury and Tuna said that he knew people who came back from open heart surgery faster...brutal
Such a huge difference between Tuna and BB in how they handle(d) players publicly.

What a sad thread, it starts out with a badass shirt and devolved into a few people acting like turds saying either "you're not cool if you don't watch" or "i'm so far above you as a human that i refuse to watch"

Pretty much all of you that engaged in that argument are on the same level.

Oh, and, Winter is Coming, along with football, and the North DOES Remember.

The only thing worse are people that like to prove others wrong and then announce it as if anyone cares...

No the only thing lamer than that is having a customized movie graphic to match your user name on a message board

Not to wade into the middle of this but here's a link to GRRM's Livejournal, an entry titled "Oh My Poor Jets". First line: "Life is hard when you're a Jets fan."

So true.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/361369.html

The guy is a Jets fan. Even the Triarch Belicho (now Quadrarch?) would agree.

Posting actual facts kills internet debates

Parcells would get crucified for that today.
Not really. the media loves people like this and those who berate the media themselves. They will come and take their beatings from parcells for quotes. But when BB denies togive any answer , they portray him to be disrespectful.
so they would justify parcells and support him.

Re: the bits if thread I've read - wow, Snarkfest 2015 :eek::D

Has anyone ever actually explained the shirt for the unwashed amongst us ?

Has anyone ever actually explained the shirt for the unwashed amongst us ?

Without going into spoilers, it means the northerners in Westeros don't easily forget past events especially betrayals. There are many things that has happened to the north in GOT that northerners certainly won't forget for a long time.

Apologies, I normally don't spoil shows, but the Jon Snow story is like deflategate, even my blind grandmother knows about it. But you are right, there may just be that one person who just came out of a let say Submarine duty and has no idea.
I have a friend at work who watches a season behind on Netflix. He's not allowed at lunch on Mondays in the spring. (or at least if he comes he is warned that there will be game talk)

Not really. the media loves people like this and those who berate the media themselves. They will come and take their beatings from parcells for quotes. But when BB denies togive any answer , they portray him to be disrespectful.
so they would justify parcells and support him.

Yep. Just look at Trump. I'm just waiting for him to say to a journalist, "I'm starting to think you're stupid.".

I don't watch the show but it seems fairly obvious. Everyone ****ed us over and we won't forget. Coming for the Colts' blood this fall.

Major sugar burner is Matt
That looks like Diet Mt. Dew to me. I think he'd be better off it were sugar though.

In 2006 Diet Mountain Dew was reformulated with a new "Tuned Up Taste", using a blend ofsucralose, aspartame, and acesulfame potassium as sweeteners. The previous formulation was sweetened exclusively with aspartame.

Speaking for myself as someone who loved the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit films, this seems to be a soap-operatic take on the genre.

Apparently, it's a big hit with Jets fans and latent adolescents (generally interchangeable). Also with people who enjoy seeing flaccid penises. The South Park parody sums it up:

Tune, don't let one poster influence you into categorizing all GOT watchers. It's a good show, one of the only things my wife and I watch religiously together, and we are in our 40s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back