PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Patricia no longer employed by the Pats.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
“I think he is — at this juncture from what I’ve gathered — kind of untethered. He’s not with the Patriots,” Curran said. “Robert Kraft, not on the record, but certainly characterized a level of respect for Patricia and Joe Judge as coaches and guys. So I don’t think they’re persona non grata, but I don’t know if they have an exact role for him.

“I think that he would be a little bit radioactive if he were to have any involvement in the offense at all. The defense seems kinda set. Does he come back in an Ernie Adams role? I think he’s exploring his options.”

Last edited by a moderator:
opening title 80s tv GIF

I THINK that he could have remained if he had wanted to take on a FO, or Ernie Adams role. But it looks like he still wants to coach with an NFL team, since he took the DC interview with Denver. I know is very popular to frame him as the idiot who couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag, but he wouldn't have lasted almost 20 years here with Bill if he couldn't coach. "Fall Guy" was a very apt gif, PF2

That's in the Henry/Sox playbook.
He just couldn't coach offense, Ernie Adam's was unique, not sure anyone can replace him.
So he didn't get the Broncos DC job either.. don't see how BB did him any favors By masquerading as a OC.. his coaching career may be in limbo.. may have to go to the college ranks or xfl..

So when is Judge getting carried away??:rofl:
Carried Away Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
That's the million dollar question... my guess is since he's such a ass kisser to BB he may have accepted the director of jock strap cleaning..

If you read that article, it's Curran assuming that he's not with the team anymore. Nothing's concrete.
He didn't get the Broncos job either... if I'm Patricia or Judge I have to be feeling like I screwed myself by taking on a job I had no business in.. feeling endebted to BB .. that hurts you when you go for other jobs...

Hes still on the website but so is Caley.

Hes better off moving on. Get a job as a position coach like Flo and work your way back.

Sucks to go backwards so he can go forwards but it is what it is.
Absolutely.. I don't know if Bill hyped them up to make them feel like they could do the job... as they say learning offense from defense is like speaking a foreign language.. it's probably going to be a position coach job or the college ranks, maybe even xfl..

Absolutely.. I don't know if Bill hyped them up to make them feel like they could do the job... as they say learning offense from defense is like speaking a foreign language.. it's probably going to be a position coach job or the college ranks, maybe even xfl..
XFL...Jesus.

I think Fat Matt should join the WWE. He can be like Mankind v2

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3