PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Cassell Era?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
5 years ago, the 24-year-old Tom Brady replaced the 29-year-old Bledsoe?

Is it time now for the 24-year-old Matt Cassell to step in replace the 29-year-old over-the-hill Brady??

Get a hold of yourself...Or shutup

mikey said:

Is it time now for the 24-year-old Matt Cassell to step in replace the 29-year-old over-the-hill Brady??

are you serious ????

I'm not going to go that far but something just isn't right. It's not even just Brady, it's this whole offense. There is no fire whatsoever.

mikey said:

Mikey:

Either you need to quit posting for the night, or you've just come unhinged. How the he** does Brady go from being "in his prime" (more or less if not exactly your words) to "over-the-hill" in less than a month?

Last edited:
mikey said:

That's either the most putrid joke I've ever read, or the most moronic serious statement, depending which way you meant it.

Insanely stupid.

mikey said:

You are one sick dude :eek:

Post like this clearly show why this board is no longer the best Patriot board.

JR4 said:
You are one sick dude :eek:

I think he sprained a ligament after that knee-jerk reaction. Alot of people have, I think. MRIs for everyone!!!!

:eat1:

Digger44 said:
Post like this clearly show why this board is no longer the best Patriot board.

Show me ONE forum where stuff like this doesn't happen and I'll give you ten dollars.

mikey said:

good idea..lets bench the guy who was phenominal for us since coming here as a 6th rounder..then bench him because hes played decent at best with no WRs, all new supporting cast through 3 games. if Favre wasnt benched by their 1st rounder last year..why would Brady? Cassell wouldnt of done much better anyways. Let Brady play..once he gets in rhythm with the WRs and understands them..it will get better..i've seen improvement so far from Brady to the WRs

mikey said:

You are pathetic. Weeks ago you cry that the front office is letting all of our players go with Tom Brady "in his prime."

At this point you would do all of us a big favor if you never posted here again. I'm not one against alternate thinking on a message board but you obviously are only interested in pissing people off because EVERY LAST SINGLE THING you post is negative, ridiculous garbage.

This should not even be a discussion but I wouldn't mind if Belichick gave MC some extra reps is practice just to motivate Brady- the guy needs to reignite the fire. Branch is gone- Brady needs to get over it like Branch already has.

On a side note the Pats front office knows a hell of a lot more than me but why should Brady settle for less on his next contract when they won't spend the savings on his recievers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft