PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney will never....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's the beauty of it. Champ may be able to take out Moss or Stallworth but Dre Bly will struggle against the other. Then there's Watson and Welker.

This ain't the 2006 Patriots, Shanahan.

Champ always lines up on the left side of the field which is a short coming of Denver's D.

You can pretty much pick who you want to line up against champ.
Unless of course they line him up against moss...

Picking up Graham will help the passing game and Travis Henry will have the usual huge year for a Donkees RB.

Not to mention a cake schedule for the 1st half of the season.

They are geared up for another run at the playoffs. The biggest X-factor is of course the QB. Let's hope Cutler doesn't "get it" this season or the next.

Travis Henry ??????????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I live in western NY. I watched way more than my share of Travis. I was shocked when the donks picked him up. His 1200 last year was an aberation. Let's say, I'm not a fan.

Last edited:
I think Maroney may be the biggest beneficiary of the Moss acquisition. But football is such a team sport, everyone on the offense sort of benefits equally.

Unfortunately, I don't see it as too likely that Maroney stays healthy.

see 8 men in the box this year.

That is an interesting point, it got me thinking that at least for this year the type of runner that will be most sucecssfull is likely someone like Addai or James. Quick burst and good hands out of the back field.

In the past we always had the bruiser but that may not fit our scheme as much any more with more 3 WR sets and the benefit of the turf.

why dont you say the whole phrase in the thread title????? I hate it.........its like:

Title: Brady has a broken........

Thread: belt! How's he gonna keep his pants up?

Didnt the moderators try and stop that at some point??

What if we become like the Colts where people play nickel against us the majority of the time?

How sweet that would be. . .

That's a really good point. Addai gets all the props as last year's big Rookie RB, but we forget that Maroney was running into a Cement Mixer up the middle most of the time, and ended up with the injuries to show for it.

why dont you say the whole phrase in the thread title????? I hate it.........its like:

Title: Brady has a broken........

Thread: belt! How's he gonna keep his pants up?

Didnt the moderators try and stop that at some point??

lol that would be a funny thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes