PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mark Schelerth destroying Goodell right now on ESPN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruschi and Schlereth are having a nice back-and-forth about the GFY Tour of 2007. Bruschi's describing how, post-Spygate, the Pats were incredibly fired up and motivated to embarrass everyone they played because they knew what was being said about them. He talked about times when they were up 35-3 in the 4th quarter and all the starters were on the sideline yelling at the coaches to put them back in so they could score more and further make their point.

Gave me goose bumps. Want to see it again.
Then consider...deflate gate has been wayyy worse than spy gate. Our guys will be fired up maybe even more than 2007 on a FU tour. Plus I think what happened today might have pumped a great amount of energy back into the team. I'd have felt a bit less confident if the suspension stood or was reduced via judgement or settlement.

It's only one player who dealt with the suspension but the whole team has been discredited by people as cheaters.

ESPN has been downright entertaining today. Just like they held back all of the pro-Patriots voices and spotlighted dipshits like Brunell and Carter when the Wells Report came out, they're doing the opposite today. Schefter's pretty much running the show right now, and he's thrashing the NFL.

This is pretty much what ESPN does. For the most part they aren't requiring their contributors to change their opinions. They're just happening to select the contributors who already believe the convenient narrative that makes ESPN look right. For example, they've had a lot of legal analysts on today. For some really weird reason, Lester Munson has not been one of them.
Or our good pal Mort... Huh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick