PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marcus Jones named First Team All-Pro at punt returner

He'll be getting a huge bump in pay going forward.
No. That's only for making the initial Pro Bowl roster. AP All-Pro is a minor bonus for comp picks.

Bill sure knows how to pick All Pro-1 STers: Marcus (R), Gunner, Bailey, Ghost, Slater, Vinatieri. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone.

Congrats Marcus, well done!

I like Marcus Jones alot. He could add a dynamic factor to the offense going forward. Just design a few plays to get the ball to him in space.

Think along the lines of Cordarrelle Patterson for example.

No. That's only for making the initial Pro Bowl roster. AP All-Pro is a minor bonus for comp picks.

He'll get a player performahnce escalator and it will be amongst the top handed out. It won't be Jake Bailey huge.. At least not this year, but he'll make the Pro-Bowl next year and get it.

For winning so many Super Bowls, this team just doesn't have an appropriate number of All-Pros.

During the first dynasty run (2001-2004), we only had Richard Seymour and Rodney Harrison (2003).

During the second run (2014-2018), we had Tom Brady once (2017), Gronk, Gilmore (2018 & 19).

He'll get a player performahnce escalator and it will be amongst the top handed out. It won't be Jake Bailey huge.. At least not this year, but he'll make the Pro-Bowl next year and get it.
I'm not sure what you're referring to here. The Proven Performance Escalators have exact criteria, and Jones is only part-way to getting Tier One (and ineligible for Tier Two).

Well-deserved,Marcus. Dynamic player.
Really hope we can keep the law firm together at cb: Jones,Jones&Jones.
Jon is a must-sign. Hopefully Jack gets his sh.it together and also adds a few pounds of muscle this offseason.
Marcus is just a baller.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back