PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Making The Club From The Tub, NOT

Perhaps all the backup reps were used to evaluate which DE's to keep. Bequette, Francis, and Buchanan will likely not all make the squad.

Maybe BB sees the young guys in Buchanan and Bequette as the answer at DE and wants them to get more reps hence leaving Benard inside.

Maybe they liked Bernard inside for running games? Stunts etc.

Perhaps all the backup reps were used to evaluate which DE's to keep. Bequette, Francis, and Buchanan will likely not all make the squad.

All perfectly reasonable suggestions but I'm still hoping on 3rd and seven in a regular season game that Benard will get to use his speed on the outside.

Crable didn't look like a professional football player when he was on the field. Dowling at least when healthy looked like he belonged out there.

The weird thing is that he had perhaps his best game ever in the win at PitsDirt, then was cut
less that a week later, IIRC.

Re: Re: Making The Club From The Tub, NOT

I think Bequette is going to channel his inner Shaun Crable all the way to the practice squad.

Did you hate the Ras-I pick when it happened? I don't recall many people having a problem with it, aside from a few who pointed to his injury history. Then again, those same people were against the Gronk and Chandler Jones picks for the same reason.

Captain Stone is notorious for hating just about every pick that Belichick has made outside the 1st round.

Armstead I think will be put on IR and Dowling I think will get cut

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back