PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Major Props for McDaniels by Reiss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is ridiculous to compare McDaniels to Mangini at this point.

And I would agree,unequivically. Mangini is a 9 year coach wiht a year as Head Coach. McDaniels is only a 30. When he get to 35 like Mangini is, andhas the sam e amount of experience, he will be his equal ...

And I would agree,unequivically. Mangini is a 9 year coach wiht a year as Head Coach. McDaniels is only a 30. When he get to 35 like Mangini is, andhas the sam e amount of experience, he will be his equal ...
His equal ?

At 35 Mangini had one year in as a coordinator - on the same side of the ball as his HC's expertise - a HC who's going to the Hall of Fame.

At 35 McDaniels will have 7 years in as a coordinator. Assuming he stays as a coordinator all those years.

Mangini had one, and only one, qualification to be a HC, that's his association with Belichick. This March, McDaniels will have been with Belichick for 6 years. That one qualification Mangini had is mounting for McDaniels too - but he's had high responsibility far younger.

You know what else McDaniels and Mangini have in common ? NEM knows more than them both.

McDaniels is well documented.

For Mangini, there's probably many threads he contributed to, here's two he started :

http://208.109.107.176/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=29580

"Good ridance, I say....and lets get a DC in here with some balls."

http://208.109.107.176/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=29818

"Looking back now, and seeing what the Steelers did to Manning reminded me, and proved to me, that maybe he should go."

I thought is was a good game plan, going with multiple WRs left 6 or 7 in the box and opened up the running game. Without a real deep threat this may be the only way to prevent opponents from "stacking" the box. It is also very tiring for the defensive lineman as they are pass rushing on almost every play, it showed in the 4th quarter against the Jags.

Nothing wrong with putting the game in the hands of the teams best player.

first as their defensive backs coach (2000-2004), and later as their defensive coordinator (2005). Before that he worked with Belichek in 1995 when both were with the Cleveland Browns. Mangini was part of the Baltimore Ravens' inaugural staff in 1996, where he was a quality control/offensive assistant coach. From 1997-1999, he worked with the Jets as a defensive assistant/quality control coach. That was also when Belichick was assistant head coach/secondary coach.

Josh McDaniels enters his sixth NFL season and his sixth season in New England. He joined the Patriots on March 1, 2001 as a personnel assistant in the scouting department and assisted the defensive coaching staff for three seasons. He began serving as the Patriots' quarterbacks coach in 2004 and was named offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach on January 20, 2006

Mangini had an unusual amount of experience and responsibility, (DB position coach 4 years) plus the DC job.

And yes, he buddy f***d Belichick but good. I have no doubt there's bad blood there.

To a degree they are puppets with their strings fundamentally pulled by Belichick. NEM is as misguided as the fellow who criticizes and argues with the wooden dummy, Charlie McCarthy without offering a comment at all to puppeteer/ventriloquist Edgar Bergen.

Culture, we've got culture! LOL. Regardless of whether or not one believes you or not, that's one of the most clever arguments i've read on this board. That was funny.

You know what else McDaniels and Mangini have in common ? NEM knows more than them both.

McDaniels is well documented.

For Mangini, there's probably many threads he contributed to, here's two he started :

* Maybe we should take this as a cue. If Nem bashes a coach, he must be pretty good -:) I have to admit the little weasel Mangini has done a good job this year with the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets. I don't think anyone thought they'd have the record they have this year. I figured them for last in the AFCE and now all they have to do is beat the Raiders and they are in the playoffs.

Like I have always said, while I may not be correct all of the time, most of the time I am, but sometimes the proof takes a while to come forth, but it always does, in time.

HIIIIIIIIIIII JJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, how are ya?

Get it right or a change, You are always wrong, and this is another example.

My post was a direct response to BelichickFan's post. You appear to be the hijacker, not I. But, not for much longer.

Yet another threat. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJJJJJAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK. Sweet, NEM says he will stop hijacking. I doubt it though because I am always wrong.

I guess I was wrong when i said you are a liar. Gee that one is easy to prove.

Yet another threat. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJJJJJAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK. Sweet, NEM says he will stop hijacking. I doubt it though because I am always wrong.

I guess I was wrong when i said you are a liar. Gee that one is easy to prove.

Out of curiosity, do you ever make a post without bashing some forum member? It's a pretty sad sight to behold.

Out of curiosity, do you ever make a post without bashing some forum member? It's a pretty sad sight to behold.

Oh sure I definately do add plenty of logic, reality, and support for my team. You just are stepping into the middle of a battle. You havn't seen the threats against us and the abuse. What I post against NEM does not even come close to what he has done to try to threaten and hurt people. That is why he is ban from so many forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back