PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac working out with receivers in Tampa

Interesting stat because I have no life: Meyers has more receptions in a single season then any WR on the team with 83...

Meyers
1649208496753.png

Parker
1649208563103.png

Agholor
1649208629843.png

Bourne
1649208703646.png

Why Tampa?

Did Mac plop down the 100K for a TB12 gold plan?

Is Mac gonna start having Guerrero everywhere and make him The Godfather of one of his kids?

I wish they would have a coaching tutor out there for Mac just like Brady always had. Spend the Money Mac on Brady's throwing coach. You Don't need play time with the boys so much. Fix your quickness on reads, get faster on release, learn to scramble in the pocket better. Drill the fundamentals, watch all your film last year, know your flaws and repair em.

I wish they would have a coaching tutor out there for Mac just like Brady always had. Spend the Money Mac on Brady's throwing coach. You Don't need play time with the boys so much. Fix your quickness on reads, get faster on release, learn to scramble in the pocket better. Drill the fundamentals, watch all your film last year, know your flaws and repair em.

Mac HAS been working with Brady’s throwing coach, Tom House, this offseason. Both have been posting about it on social media and it has also been reported by beat writers. Try to keep up.

Is Mac gonna start having Guerrero everywhere and make him The Godfather of one of his kids?
Jesus if Mac brings in some kind of life coach failure/loser like AG into his inner-circle i'll blow a gasket.

The only other enchanting, influencing, parasitic presence in history that can be compared to Brady/AG is the Romanovs/Rasputin

How did you come to the conclusion that he doesn't have one?

Jesus if Mac brings in some kind of life coach failure/loser like AG into his inner-circle i'll blow a gasket.

The only other enchanting, influencing, parasitic presence in history that can be compared to Brady/AG is the Romanovs/Rasputin
I honestly think that's a later in career move. I have climbed the mountaintop and now I need some Maharishi Yogi guru type to help me find the zen of life. The ying to my yang.

I honestly think that's a later in career move. I have climbed the mountaintop and now I need some Maharishi Yogi guru type to help me find the zen of life. The ying to my yang.
...and I will scorn the day.

Pretty sure Brady met him in 2006...

Lol AG is a shady being, but it worked out I'm the end for us so whatever he did to help TB it paid off

2006-2019

8 AFCCG
3 Superbowls

I think we can live with that.

Lol AG is a shady being, but it worked out I'm the end for us so whatever he did to help TB it paid off

2006-2019

8 AFCCG
3 Superbowls

I think we can live with that.
Agree.

There is no denying AG has helped Brady on some level. I think everyone on the board can agree with that.

What we also can all agree on when it comes to approaches to health and wellness, not everything he has advocated (see: peddled) is accepted by the medical community or FDA approved.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back