PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac working out with receivers in Tampa

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

I saw the video. At one point Mac threw a bullet to JJ Taylor for a 30 yard completion.

An Instagram post by Patriots receiver Kendrick Bourne on Tuesday revealed he and some of his fellow receivers are working out with Mac Jones in Tampa.

Nelson Agholor, Jakobi Meyers and J.J. Taylor also attended.

Agholor can be heard on the video telling Jones he is getting lean, and Jones’ flexed his biceps in response.

The newest member of the receiving corps, DeVante Parker, isn’t working with Jones yet after being traded from the Dolphins.

Last edited:
I saw a comment on Twitter that said Agholor is a Tampa native and this field is by where he went to high school, and Agholor filmed it, so it sounds like Agholor is likely the one who set this up. Interesting since so many of us have discussed him as a potential trade candidate. Seems he feels he is comfortable.

6bie5g.gif

I saw a comment on Twitter that said Agholor is a Tampa native and this field is by where he went to high school, and Agholor filmed it, so it sounds like Agholor is likely the one who set this up. Interesting since so many of us have discussed him as a potential trade candidate. Seems he feels he is comfortable.
Or he isn’t comfortable so he’s working as hard as he can to maximize and show his value.

No Harry interesting eh?? I am sure he's a loock to make it. :rolleyes:

Nice to hear Agholor is working out with Mac also the others guys hard work pays off.

Great seeing the guys bonding and getting reps together. You can see the camraderie and fun they have. It wouldnt be surprising to see them play significantly better this season.

DP meeting up with Mac and other WRs...

1649190122881.png

Also, let me add that seeing Mac take charge and schedule these throwing sessions is really showing his work commitment!

Agreed. For a second year QB to show this kind of leadership indicates he is respected in the lockerroom.
The same thing happened last year and I believe it was claimed to be organized by Stidham -- who is absent this year.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back