PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL: Kiss the Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Not sure who wrote this, but it's pretty entertaining. Anyone here?

Kiss the rings : The Georgetown Voice

Here's the opening paragraph. Read the whole thing if you have time (and if you're here, you likely do). ;)
I’m Bill Belichick. I’ve been coaching in the NFL in some capacity for 31 years. As a head coach, I’ve led the New England Patriots to the Super Bowl four times, winning three. Two years ago I captained the most prolific scoring offense in the history of the NFL. Many revere me as the greatest strategist and in-game manager of my generation, if not the history of the sport. Questioning my decisions is akin to telling Machiavelli how best to perpetuate a monarchy.

Not sure who wrote this, but it's pretty entertaining. Anyone here?

Kiss the rings : The Georgetown Voice

Here's the opening paragraph. Read the whole thing if you have time (and if you're here, you likely do). ;)

Well, Machiavelli did have that huge blunder like trying to move a river to make Florence a sea port. It ended up a boondoggle and it effectively ending his political career. So, even geniuses make mistakes. Hell, Condi Rice is a genius but she was one of the main architects of the Iraq war...Everybody makes mistakes and is subject to criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back