PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL: Kiss the Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Not sure who wrote this, but it's pretty entertaining. Anyone here?

Kiss the rings : The Georgetown Voice

Here's the opening paragraph. Read the whole thing if you have time (and if you're here, you likely do). ;)
I’m Bill Belichick. I’ve been coaching in the NFL in some capacity for 31 years. As a head coach, I’ve led the New England Patriots to the Super Bowl four times, winning three. Two years ago I captained the most prolific scoring offense in the history of the NFL. Many revere me as the greatest strategist and in-game manager of my generation, if not the history of the sport. Questioning my decisions is akin to telling Machiavelli how best to perpetuate a monarchy.

Not sure who wrote this, but it's pretty entertaining. Anyone here?

Kiss the rings : The Georgetown Voice

Here's the opening paragraph. Read the whole thing if you have time (and if you're here, you likely do). ;)

Well, Machiavelli did have that huge blunder like trying to move a river to make Florence a sea port. It ended up a boondoggle and it effectively ending his political career. So, even geniuses make mistakes. Hell, Condi Rice is a genius but she was one of the main architects of the Iraq war...Everybody makes mistakes and is subject to criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back