PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's win #4 for Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedylb

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/the_bonus/01/28/andruzzi/

Yeah, I read that article yesterday. It is an incredible piece on what Andruzzi has been going though. I am glad to hear he is in remission and hopefully on the way to a full recovery. Between his Lukemia and what he had to go through on 9/11 not knowing if his brothers were alive or dead, the guy deserves a break.

Andruzzi always epitomized what a Patriots player was all about. He wasn't the most talented guy, but no one worked harder than he did and he overachieved in a big way his time here. I wish him all the best.

Yeah, I read that article yesterday. It is an incredible piece on what Andruzzi has been going though. I am glad to hear he is in remission and hopefully on the way to a full recovery. Between his Lukemia and what he had to go through on 9/11 not knowing if his brothers were alive or dead, the guy deserves a break.

Andruzzi always epitomized what a Patriots player was all about. He wasn't the most talented guy, but no one worked harder than he did and he overachieved in a big way his time here. I wish him all the best.

Not that he hasn't gone thru alot but I think the guy has caught a few breaks....His brothers were OK...He seems to be ok....Not to mention he was a SB starting Olinemen and made some pretty good money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes